Cookies taste better than skinny feels

Options

Replies

• BarbellBlondieRuns
    BarbellBlondieRuns Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    OMG - I love you!!! You win COOLEST PERSON EVER TO GRACE MFP! That was an awesome post. Thanks! Please add me if you need another cookie-loving, weight lifting, smart *kitten* girlfriend :D
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Nice work! I miss seeing your posts on my feed. :smile: :drinker:
  • Gwyn1969
    Gwyn1969 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Best. Post. Ever. :D
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I think you are actually my idol! I'm not saying that in the normal over the top way either. I love food. Seriously, I don't understand those "eat to live people". I'm all about living to eat!

You just go to show that you can still eat and lose weight and look great. Keep it up!

I hope you don't mind if I go and friend you now :)
  • UmmSqueaky
    UmmSqueaky Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I'm currently eating pie crust with cinnamon and sugar and I approve this thread. You look fab!
  • Zumaria1
    Zumaria1 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic!!! Congrats on the weight loss!!! I sooo agree with you. Slowly losing the weight while still enjoying foods you love is the key to success. Chocolate is my favorite, but chocolate chip cookies definitely come in at a close second. Congrats! You and I are just about the same height and weight, too, but your waist is much firmer and tighter than mine. I need to get to work, lol. :flowerforyou:
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I think I love you.........seriously! We are twins in our love of food and cookies:) It has taken me 3 years to lose 38lbs because I refused to be hungry(I love all things sweet) while doing it. I am only 4'11 and some people will say that if you are short you dont need to eat many calories over 1200. Well I say BULL! I may not need to eat many more calories but I am less homicidal when I do:) I love your attitude about food. Great job on losing weight and eating all the cookiezzzzz!! You look FANTASTIC!
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

In for cookies and mental health breaks! :drinker:
  • creativerick
    creativerick Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Skinny isn't a feeling. You've discovered what most people don't until the end. It's not about the finished product, or the end. The enjoyment comes in the journey.
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    This is awesome OP, love it! Thanks for the reminder :drinker:
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Life without cookies is pointless!! :)
  • kaylerato
    kaylerato Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I Love it! Congrats!
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I was hoping to find a cookie recipe...
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! And I agree... cookies taste better than skinny feels... especially when you can eat them AND have a rockin' body. :D

Great job, lady! Keep it up!
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    In for baked goods and good sense.

you-are-awesome....jpg
  • annieconverse
    Options
    Congratulations and I agree completely. I think if you never get to eat the foods you want, what's the point? I am just starting, but I still eat "goodies" like cookies and ice cream, especially if I burned more calories exercising and I am still in my limit. I think it's not the food that's important, but why I eat it. The other night I had a bowl of chocolate ice cream with some dark chocolate and I savored and enjoyed every single bite. However, in the past, when I have been stressed or bored, I have just eaten Hershey's kiss after Hershey's kiss not ever thinking about how many I have. I didn't really enjoy it, so much as it kind of numbed me to whatever I didn't like feeling. Part of my plan is to not do that anymore.
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the awesome post!! I really want to hurt people who tell me skinny tastes better than.....whatever they are giving up. :flowerforyou:
  • AbbeyDove
    AbbeyDove Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Really, I agree. I'm kind of a slow re-composition girl myself. And, you look fabulous!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the awesome post!! I really want to hurt people who tell me skinny tastes better than.....whatever they are giving up. :flowerforyou:

When people say that I assume the food I eat tastes better than what they eat.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!