What Does Your Screen Name Mean?

Options
Okay! Listen up! I'm in the hospital...I have a roommate that is deaf, on the phone, watching tv and burping. All at once. :bigsmile: I need some entertainment!! :o)

What does your Screen Name mean? My SN: TaraMaria is from of course my first name Tara and the combination of my middle name Marie and the movie Sound of Music. My mother would always sigh at me and then sing "How do you solve a problem like Tara Maria?" Instead of just Maria! So it kind of stuck...whenever I was in trouble...

Tell me...tell me...tell me...

Replies

• MonkeyMoo08
    Options
    Mine is my first name, and the year of my birth. Very original, huh? :tongue:
  • digitalyssa
    digitalyssa Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm quite technologically saavy, so digitalyssa seemed like a good online name. :)
  • eglass64
    eglass64 Posts: 180
    Options
    im in the glass industry, e for Ed 64 was the year was born.
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    My pup's name is Sugarplum - and I'm his girl!
  • irtata43
    irtata43 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My necies and nephews call me TaTa, sooooo I R TaTa.. :wink:
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    i am a cell biology major, so double helix.... like DNA

:D
  • lukybug
    lukybug Posts: 209
    Options
    22799 is the day my husband and I started dating...lukybug is just because I consider myself lucky :smile:
  • Bechard05
    Options
    mine is my first intial, last name, and year I was married.
  • MISTTIMG
    MISTTIMG Posts: 136
    Options
    Mine stands for; Making-It-Successful-This-Time-Is-My-Goal
  • pinksocks73
    Options
    pink is my favorite color. i wear socks pretty much all the time (even when yeah....you know) because I am always cold. 73 is the yr of my birth. HEY! GET BETTER
  • Bthack
    Bthack Posts: 48
    Options
    haha my name is becky and all my friends shorten my last name to thack and "B-thack" just kinda stuck
  • maryrshstattoo
    maryrshstattoo Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Mary is my first name and SHS stands for Sleepy Hollow Studios my husband and I own and operate a tattoo and body piercing studios, in NY.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Binary = unfortunate computer geek and this is all 1's and 0's
    Jester = love the mirth and menace in clowns and jesters and every once and a while I crack a joke.
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    My first name is Kaitlin and my middle name is Mae. My mom calls me "Kaiti Mae" and now it is one of the 2 screen names that I use all over the internet. It is always my first choice when making an account somewhere, but I do have a backup SN to use if someone (WHO? I want to know!!?!? Has my name???) has already claimed kaitimae. =)
  • randyv99
    randyv99 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    So I was definitely going to post this topic a night ago but didn't want to be a forum hog. Mine is pretty generic. Randy's my nickname. V is the first letter of my last name and 99 is the year I started telling people to call me Randy.
  • iamdesiderata
    iamdesiderata Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    iamdesiderata = I am Desiderata. Desiderata in Latin means "that which is to be desired", and I am just that. Also it is a reference to the Desiderata poem. xxx
  • skinnygirlfreed
    Options
    Yes - Feel better!!! :)

Mine is a play on the name of my weight-loss blog. The link is below...since you're bored - check it out! :)
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I teach 8th grade and our school mascot is the tigers . . . hence the tigertchr . . . and then my day of birth is the 23rd so that is where the 23 came from.

I hope you get better soon. :flowerforyou:
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Mine is thisistarran, meaning this is tarran. LOL So easy to figure out, BUUUUT the reason behind it is because I always wanted something original and I couldn't ever think of anything catchy and cute and finnnnallly after days and days of deliberation I came up with this and it's perfect. LOL
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    Options
    I'm Beautiful inside and out:smile: