Cookies taste better than skinny feels

Options

Replies

• astartig
    astartig Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    IN for cookies, slow weight loss, cuz minimal effort.. :wink: and just cuz I think you are one of the cool kids!
    :flowerforyou:

Haha. I probably shouldn't say 'minimal effort' (As I do take my lifting very seriously. I've had a rant of two about the Overhead Press lately...) but rather 'not the ball busting effort some people enjoy. Which is fine. Because they enjoy it. But I don't.'

hah! yeah, at 5'3 and 138 pounds and being able to tackle 1900 calories a day you MUST be taking that weight lifting /jogging thing very seriously!

Keep Rawkin it! you're looking great!
  • CCNurseMarti
    CCNurseMarti Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this post! A girl at work asked me if I wanted to "up my game" with her since I wasn't "losing weight very fast". I was like, "NO WAY!" I am eating more, feeling better, lifting stronger, and still losing weight! Yes, only 1/2 pound a week, but yes! I am losing and still loving my baked goods and the occasional plate of nachos! So thank you so much for this post! It makes me feel vindicated!
  • Jfox2014
    Jfox2014 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    What a fun and uplifting post! go you!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

In for cookies and mental health breaks! :drinker:

Mental health breaks are amazing. I was getting kinda sullen and cranky around the end of October so stepping back for those two months was great for me. I put on some weight but I literally lost everything I gained this month+some extra.

I consider my diet break/mental health break a rousing success over all.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

I'm pretty sure you have just proven that cookies = fat loss, huzzah!

Science. Or perhaps this one is 'math'. Either way, I like it.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to read and reply and PM me. I appreciate the kindness and humor .:drinker:
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I can relate to almost anything you've said. I love baking and I love food. And I've learnt that dieting can't make me love food any less. You've reached amazing goals :flowerforyou:
  • CaroleNev
    CaroleNev Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Your title made me laugh because it sounds like something I would say. I used to say I'd rather be fat and happy than slim and deprived. It's good to know we can have the best of both worlds.

Congrats, you look great. Best wishes as you continue on your journey.

Just another cookie lover on a slow weight loss journey!
  • NatalieG525
    NatalieG525 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I love you for this!! Good job :)
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Such a great post - I know I am one of many who find inspiration in your attitude towards weight loss and your confidence. Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I :heart: this post.

And seriously...you are beautiful :love:
  • katylil
    katylil Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    This is my favourite success story EVER. Congrats hun you look amazing!
  • semarsh12
    semarsh12 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am right there with ya. You are doing a great job and such healthy and positive thinking! Thanks for the story!
  • MsTru2U
    MsTru2U Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I love me some cookies!!! :blushing: I'm pretty sure those Golden Oreos are laced with crack :laugh:
    Anyways, congrats on your success!!!!! :drinker: Keep up the great work; you're beautiful:flowerforyou:
  • allana1111
    allana1111 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    you're my hero!!
  • FeelingLessChubby
    FeelingLessChubby Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic post! I love your attitude - and you're a born storyteller honey! You look amazing - best of luck for the future xxx
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! All of that hard work paid off!

Those cookies look so good. Send me some! :)
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart:

I know this feel. It's usually accompanied by pizza and wine, along with cookies.
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and your shoulders, wow!! Great work!

I'm trying to stop looking at the scale but it's damn hard!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Hooray for finding a happy medium!!

Most people are like "screw this, I miss cookies so I'll just be fat and not care" (I know I used to be like that) or "you must only eat clean/organic/paleo/etc to lose weight" but thankfully some of us have figured out that it does work if you figure out something in between. I just wish it was easier to convince other people that it can be done...
  • ToxicTinkerbell
    ToxicTinkerbell Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    This post made my day! you seem to have the right balance and a great attitude. keep up the cookie eating!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!