How To Lose a MFP Friend in 10 Days

Replies

• Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Send junk shots to everyone on your friends list and then post a thread on the forums about how none of them have congratulated you on your transformation.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Send junk shots to everyone on your friends list and then post a thread on the forums about how none of them have congratulated you on your transformation.

So that's frowned upon huh? Who knew.
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Ok This just made my day!!!! Thanks!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    The only time I delete friends is if they CONSTANTLY post negative stuff about themselves and their progress. A little of that is totally understandable but I can't have someone on my wall with "I hate myself I'm fat n gross just ate a cheeseburger" and "Goin to start my diet Mon I can't do this OMG"
  • Zomb1eMummy
    Zomb1eMummy Posts: 104 Member
    Consistently post about your terrible eating habits and not take advice.

Not socialize whatsoever.

Not post whatsoever.
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    The only time I delete friends is if they CONSTANTLY post negative stuff about themselves and their progress. A little of that is totally understandable but I can't have someone on my wall with "I hate myself I'm fat n gross just ate a cheeseburger" and "Goin to start my diet Mon I can't do this OMG"

I hate the negativity too.
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Ok This just made my day!!!! Thanks!

:smile:
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    I only delete people if they start getting pervy

I only delete people if they're never pervy
  • PghPensFan69

As soon as I saw the first post, I knew someone would reply this way. :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Nicely tell them they cannot survive off of a 500 calorie clear liquid diet everyday while training to run a marathon. They will defriend you and tell you maybe you should try it and you might lose a few pounds lol:drinker: :laugh:
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member

As soon as I saw the first post, I knew someone would reply this way. :laugh: :bigsmile:

It's true though
  • Debbjones
    Debbjones Posts: 278 Member
    Confuse them with math and they delete you after 10hours

^^^this! LOL!
  • Leave snarky messages about their food choices and question the validity of their exercise burns.
  • MooMooooo
    MooMooooo Posts: 306 Member
    I admit to deleting friends if their diary is closed or pinned - not that I want to 'food stalk' but I do get curious about my friends diets and I keep diary open for them.

I don't think it's fair if they can see mine but won't share theirs - not very friendly. lol.

I also delete if they're inactive for several months (not logging in at all) - not exactly losing me in 10 days, but I like to keep a small friends list. :)
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Someone got mad when i adviced her to drink less alcohol.. well 2 bottles of wines per day with some other alcohol shots seems to much for anyone.. So this was the comment to lose a MFP friend in 10 minutes :laugh: :laugh:
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    We could never be friends.
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member

:laugh: one of my friends beat me to it.
  • Beastmaster50
    Beastmaster50 Posts: 505 Member
    I've been unfriended before I even knew they accepted my friend request. Didn't even get to ask for noodz. ....
  • PghPensFan69

:laugh: one of my friends beat me to it.

It is important to be compatible. :bigsmile: :wink:
  • PghPensFan69
    Leave snarky messages about their food choices and question the validity of their exercise burns.

How dare you question my 800 calorie folding laundry burn.