Help me settle an argument

Options

Replies

• _cdngirl71_
    _cdngirl71_ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I put on my comfy clothes when I get home. No bra, sweat pants and a t-shirt. If I am alone just a t-shirt.
  • Zomb1eMummy
    Zomb1eMummy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom, so I usually am always wearing jeans and a tee...unless it is a particularly hard day then you will find me in my pjs.

No shame here.
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    I get home and put on my lion cloth. I just move around more easily in it than in pants.
    That typo. Is funny.

Oh yes
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Work clothes are coming off...I would put on yoga pants and t-**** if I am not going anywhere...my fiance shovel's the snow lol

Yet another awesome typo! *LOL*
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Typically I change into gym clothes and head to the gym, when I get back from that, it's PJ time - which is usually a tshirt and yoga pants.

As for snow handling...whatever I have on usually...unless it's super cold, then I start adding layers.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Who says I wear clothes to work?
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Depends on the work clothes. We're business casual but lean towards more casual. If I'm wearing jeans and a sweater I won't change. If I'm in a dress, suit or anything more formal, it comes off and sweats go on.

I've worn my jammies to the store plenty of times, so yeah...
  • kiwigal41
    kiwigal41 Posts: 1,059
    Options
    yoga pants, t shirt, hoodie, socks, runners
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Work clothes are coming off...I would put on yoga pants and t-**** if I am not going anywhere...my fiance shovel's the snow lol

Yet another awesome typo! *LOL*
    Ha!
  • odusgolp
    Options
    I change from work clothes to yoga pants/PJ bottoms and a tank top if I'm not going back out for any reason. If I'm going back out then it would probably be jeans.

I shoveled snow in my pajama bottoms yesterday . . . don't judge me!

I am certainly not the one judging here, Heather....

Guess who is

Next time tell him to shovel the snow for you so you can get back to lounging around the house.

OK, he always does it when he's up my way... so he totally wins here.
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Well... when I get off work, I just keep wearing what I was wearing. Unless I need to go somewhere. But see, I work at home! So work wear is my sweat pants :bigsmile:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I do not even know what "snowblow" really involves...using a snowblower, I'd guess...have never done that, have never even shoveled LOL (although I do have snow in my area)

But when I get home, I *immediately* put on comfy clothes/pajamas. Always. Anything from super hideous stuff like fleece pj bottoms printed with owls and a baggy thermal from my 2X days, to a cute sporty tee and yoga pants that fit. It doesn't matter. But I don't wear my "out in the world" clothing at home.

I even do this in the summer when I'm wearing shorts and a tee. I'll come home and put on different shorts/tee. Then change back when I leave my house.

I've tried to cook dinner in my work clothes and it just feels icky/wrong...noooo

(My husband also does this, but he's usually in a tee and his underwear)
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    i live in yoga pants
  • njean888
    njean888 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I typically don't change until almost right before bed. I will take off my heels and slip into flip flops but its like I soon as I walk through the door I'm checking backpacks, sorting papers/ homework. Starting dinner and doing homework with my kids. Yes... it does suck!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    So what is the argument anyway??

I work in an office building and wear heels. My dress pants are nice ...and long.. but I always change out of my professional dress (even if is a dress) and hit some yoga pants for lounging. Right now it's so cold so I normally wear a nice hoodie.

My husband immediately takes off his work clothes too, puts on some basketball shorts, leaves his undershirt and then goes to give the dog love.
  • odusgolp
    Options

I wear business clothes daily. Today is a dress w/ tall black boots w/ heels. I will go home and immediately remove it all and put on pj pants/yoga pants and a t-shirt ... and slippers.

I may wear sweats too much in his presence... If we're not out, I'm in sweats *LOL*

*ETA: yoga pants, t-shirt, whatever.... you get the picture.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    It depends on what is clean or if the answer is "nothing," then what is the least offensive.

Probably a tank top and shorts or yoga pants. And of course fluffy sheepskin slippers.
  • gelendestrasse
    Options
    I usually go for jeans and a shirt - rugby or T - unless I'm on the bike or nordic trak. Then it's sweats and a T-shirt then a shower and the bathrobe.

If I'm snow blowing with the tractor it's a blaze orange one piece over the jeans and boots, goggles if the wind is up. Very fashionable.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I usually don't change clothes in the winter, but if I do its usually sweats. Now... in the summer, I walk in the door flinging clothes off, and I throw on some shorts and a tank.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

I may wear sweats too much in his presence... If we're not out, I'm in sweats *LOL*

*ETA: yoga pants, t-shirt, whatever.... you get the picture.
    We live together. I'd be miserable trying to dress to impress all the time. He just has to deal with it. lol

I do try every once in a while to look nicer, but usually I'm just too tired or busy. He really should take me out more ...