Help me settle an argument

Options

Replies

• BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    So what is the argument anyway??

I wear business clothes daily. Today is a dress w/ tall black boots w/ heels. I will go home and immediately remove it all and put on pj pants/yoga pants and a t-shirt ... and slippers.

I may wear sweats too much in his presence... If we're not out, I'm in sweats *LOL*

*ETA: yoga pants, t-shirt, whatever.... you get the picture.

I'm weird and don't like to wear sweats around my husband unless I'm sleeping or just woke up. However he really wouldn't care, and he wears them...
  • amsipub
    amsipub Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I don't normally change out of my work clothes unless I'm going to the gym after work. I put them on at work and drive to the gym. I have a casual workplace so it's not really that big of a deal. Changing into yoga pants usually means for me that I need to workout. I change into my pjs once I'm ready for bed.
  • Quieau
    Quieau Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I am naked anytime I am at home. Only exception is when I get up at 4:30 am to go down to the basement to work out ... I start with clothes, but they come off as I warm up and I'm naked by the time it's done. So much more comfortable without clothes of any kind. I think I have extra sensitive nerves/skin.
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options

I wear business clothes daily. Today is a dress w/ tall black boots w/ heels. I will go home and immediately remove it all and put on pj pants/yoga pants and a t-shirt ... and slippers.

I may wear sweats too much in his presence... If we're not out, I'm in sweats *LOL*

why would someone dress up more than that for being at home?

In his defense, it is a pretty new relationship. I just don't seem to ... care *LOL* I'm a horrible person.

look at it this way... it's not like you are building him up to expect one thing and then one day... BAM! you only shave up to your knees and start wearing HIS sweats.

it's more "this is how i really am, all the time"
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants and oversized sweatshirt with wool socks - winter

Yoga pants and t shirt - summer

He just takes his pants off and lives in his boxers and shirt.

LOL we are pretty low maintenance.
  • HSnyder1984
    HSnyder1984 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My work is pretty casual...usually jeans, heels, and a nice shirt but I still throw on my yoga pants and a hoodie as soon as I walk in the door!
  • just_Jennie1
    Options
    When I worked outside of the house I'd come home and immediately change into my comfy clothes which was usually my pjs.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants and a tank if I am staying in and no one is coming over.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    This thread reminds me of Mr Rogers' neighborhood.
  • Briargrey
    Briargrey Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Inside-out sweatshirt (just like it that way) that was baggy when I weighed 291 so is ginormous at 193. Lycras. Fuzzy socks. Within minutes of getting home, typically. Unless the kids are out or otherwise occupied. Then it's nothing and time to play maul-the-husband. LOL.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I usually just keep my shirt on and down to my boxers.

IMG_1220.jpg
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I work from home.

If it wasn't for having to take my daughter to daycare, I would probably work nude just to save some time in the morning... Anything to get some extra sleep... amiright?
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I either stay in my work clothes, or if that's uncomfortable I'll take off what is making me uncomfortable (usually the trousers) and I generally stay that way until I need to get changed or dressed/undressed such as for the gym or to to go to sleep. If it's too cold like that, sweatpants.
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    dress shirt comes off so I can cook. I usually change into some sweat pants.

If no one's at home, it's commando time.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    First order of business, after greeting my husband and kitties, is to change into my "cozy clothes." That's sweats/shorts/yoga pants and a t-shirt... basically one step up from actual pajamas.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options

IMO women look 100x sexier in a dress and boots than sweat pants and slippers. When you change the minute you get home it's like you're not even trying to look nice for him. You might as well start farting around him and peeing with the door open because it just kills the mood.

So if he says he likes something don't you want to do it to make him happy?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

IMO women look 100x sexier in a dress and boots than sweat pants and slippers. When you change the minute you get home it's like you're not even trying to look nice for him. You might as well start farting around him and peeing with the door open because it just kills the mood.

So if he says he likes something don't you want to do it to make him happy?

OMG, I'm not supposed to fart or pee with the door open either????

I'm sooooo screwed!
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Sweat pants/girls skirt made for homewear and a t-shirt!
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    For the most part my work clothes aren't too fancy so I just leave them on. Today i'm wearing a sweater and corduroy pants.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options