How I lost 360lbs in 15 months

Options

Replies

• katiemegcz
    katiemegcz Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on changing your life. I am coming back to this post any time I think of making an excuse that will take me off course!
  • lunatikchik
    lunatikchik Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Epic story, continue the wonderful job your doing, and inspiring others
    :D
  • airforceman1978
    airforceman1978 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    great job
  • karah0011
    karah0011 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new you! Amazing journey you have been on...you should be very proud!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    need to get to work, so bumping for a later read .........
  • primal_cupcakes
    primal_cupcakes Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Wow. You have made an amazing transformation. Thank you for sharing your inspiring story. I'm sure many, many people on this site will draw strength and insight from it.
  • Byemyfatself
    Byemyfatself Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story!! You truly have inspired me. Thank you for sharing! Congratulations on the start of your new life!! :flowerforyou:
  • claudie08
    claudie08 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! :flowerforyou:
  • nightshutter
    Options
    WOW! What a great story. Congratulations on your success so far and good luck on the rest of your journey. Hang in there. Anybody can have whatever they want, they just have to REALLY want it.
  • scubasuenc
    scubasuenc Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    You have done a great job and your story is inspiring!!!
  • Tbias78
    Tbias78 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Incredible story! Wonderful transformation! Congratulations on your journey!
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Amazing story! You are fortunate to turn your life around while still in your 20's. Keep it up! It looks like you are determined to reach your goals.
  • laurelthistle
    laurelthistle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Holy crap - what an amazing story!!!! You have made such incredible progress! Good work!
  • AmykinsCatfood
    AmykinsCatfood Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Shockingly well done! You must be so proud of yourself (with good reason, holy crap!), and feel so much better <3
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success. Thank you for sharing your story. It is very inspirational. Best of luck to you in the future!
  • tasharock
    tasharock Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE! Congrats on this monstrous achievement!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on getting your life back. This is an amazing story. I'm really happy for you, OP. Keep living life, and keep up the great work!
  • mersh24
    mersh24 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your amazing, inspiring story - keep up the good work and enjoy your new, healthy life :smile:
  • KB5711
    KB5711 Posts: 21
    Options
    Incredible story! Congratulations on changing your life (from a fellow Michigander)! I'll honk if I see you riding around :) Oh there's a great Mind Over Matter 40 mile bike ride (not a race) for Alzheimer's from St. Clair metro park to Grosse Pointe every August that you might enjoy! http://act.alz.org/site/TR?fr_id=4781&pg=entry
  • 17ChargerGirl17
    Options
    Loved this story. Good job.
    Getting out and doing it is the hardest part, but once you do, there's not looking back!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!