Replies

• chickidee87
    chickidee87 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Amazing :)
  • D_squareG
    D_squareG Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Wow. What a story. Yea you! You did it. You picked yourself up and made it happen, one step at a time. What a great story of love and hope. Congratulations on gaining your life back!
  • dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing story! Congrats on this huge achievement!

tumblr_m1rkzpHj1n1r6aoq4o1_500_zps2c091f68.gif
  • tr66
    tr66 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    What an incredible inspiring story! Thank you!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    wow. you are truly inspiring. that was a massive wall of text but i managed to get through the gist of it--wish you had some photos for us all with such a staggering weight loss/life transformation.

good luck with yourself--and jackie! <3.

-laura (sober for 6.5 years)
  • sarrah_n
    sarrah_n Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    WOW! You need to get your story out to more people. It is an amazing example of will-power. From a fellow Michigander, keep it up and avoid hibernation this winter ;)
  • watercolorarteest
    watercolorarteest Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow. It's amazing what happens when one start to live instead of just exist! Congratulations to you for your efforts!
  • MaureensFreshStart
    MaureensFreshStart Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Wow Brian - What an amazing year you've had, thank you so much for sharing :)
  • ZiezieO
    ZiezieO Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I usually just skim stories without pictures - bad habit. But I was really captivated by your story. I'm so happy that people are picking themselves up after being at their lowest. You are a hero not only of yourself, but anyone that you tell your story to. Just because they don't need to lose weight, they may need to challenge themselves mentally like you did. Great job. Keep it up for as long as you are on the earth!
  • amber_michelle30
    amber_michelle30 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    YOU are amazing!!
  • scorpio3322
    scorpio3322 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable but true...congrats, I read your story so so inspiring. You are a very strong man for doing all that you have, quit drinking and starting to do exercise ...WOW ...you are simply amazing..I pray God that you stay on this path for the rest of your LIFE :flowerforyou:
  • 33Freya
    33Freya Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    WOW. What can I say but congrats!! What an amazing turn-around from hopeless to determined and full of hope and future!

May we all strive to be a Jackie to others.
  • suncluster
    suncluster Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Great hearing from a Michigander. That is where I grew up although I live in Alaska now.

You are a shining star. Glad you didn't let yourself fade away!
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Not sure what to say.. you have left me speechless. congratulations on all that you have accomplished and good luck on what you still want to do. you are quite an inspirations.

thanks for sharing your story.
  • NellyJica
    NellyJica Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    So inspiring.
  • brian3245
    brian3245 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the comments! They really mean a lot to me! Some of you mentioned that I should post photos. Forgive me but I don't know how! Could someone explain? I do have before and after photos on my profile.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I'd like to give you a big hug, pick you up and spin you around, which I could do now! Bravo, man!
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    WOW that's such an awesome accomplishment! Congratulations!!
    Some of you mentioned that I should post photos. Forgive me but I don't know how! Could someone explain?
    You have to have the pictures stored online somewhere, like photobucket. Then get the address for the image, and encase it within [ img] and [ /img] (without the spaces) in a post.
  • Fitastic14
    Options
    I would say your story is the most interesting/motivating story in all of MFP! You have done such an amazing job at working towards your goals & keeping motivated (even when times got rough). And while I applaud you, I want to thank you for inspiring me just when I needed it. Although my story is not as extreme, I have lost my motivation and have been at a stand-still for quite some time now. Thank you. Keep up the fabulous work! =))
  • khkjkk
    khkjkk Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wonderful and inspiring! : )
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!