mmmmm grilled cheese :)

Options
13»

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    The only way that sandwich could be better is if you made two of them, and used them as the top and bottom of another one.

You kinda described the actual picture.... just eat as is?

That's not very supportive. :angry:

:flowerforyou:

I can't support Mother Superior - he's way too big! :happy:

That's what the gurney is for.

Wait . . . I think I may have confused my MFPisms.
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    The only way that sandwich could be better is if you made two of them, and used them as the top and bottom of another one.

You kinda described the actual picture.... just eat as is?

That's not very supportive. :angry:

:flowerforyou:

I can't support Mother Superior - he's way too big! :happy:

Awww. So sweet. :flowerforyou:
  • babywing
    Options
    I officially want a grilled cheese with anything that can fit on it!!!
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Here, we have a whole restaurant dedicated to grilled cheese.

http://meltbarandgrilled.com/

I got The Big Popper...was orgasmic.

we have one too, but it is a 420 friendly grilled cheese market, so essentially you smoke pot through a vaporizer and eat grilled cheese
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Jalapeno popper grilled cheese is amazing, buffalo chicken grilled cheese is amazing as well.

Jalapeno%2BPopper%2BGrilled%2BCheese%2BSandwich%2B1%2B500.jpg[

more grilled cheeses from this website
    http://www.closetcooking.com/2011/04/jalapeno-popper-grilled-cheese-sandwich.html
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I've made sharp cheddar and granny smith apple (sliced super thin) grilled cheese before, it was very yummy.

At Cheddars, I had a monte crisco with pulled pork that was divine! Too bad their service SUUUUCKED big weenies.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I experiment with mine. Try making one with supremely spicy hummus in it, it's amazing

I skip the butter on the bread since I use a panini press to cook it and it's not really needed
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    Oo!Oo!Oo! I am having grilled cheese tonight. I might have to try one of these!!!
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I <3 Grilled cheese on sourdough with pepperjack cheese & cheddar cheese with garlic butter spread on it :) Yum!
  • AKcanookie
    AKcanookie Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    omg you all are making me drool .. and today is my Intermittent Fasting 5:2 day ! ratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

anyhoo .. what my friends and I used to do was hit one of the best cafe's in town .. order their best grilled cheese and a side of crispy onion rings. when it arrived fresh hot and melty was to peel it apart - toss in several of the crispy onion rings and put it back together..

BEST DAMN GRILLED CHEESE EVER!

(for something a bit different you can dip in in a little bbq sauce on the side) :-D

.. now i'm going to go and cry a little in the corner *wimper* since you've all made me miss my favorite sandwich ever .. boooohoooooooooo