Replies

• LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Amazing. So happy for you.
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Brian your story is inspirational! You've come a long long way - your attitude is excellent!

Your friend Jackie sounds marvellous - you're lucky to have found her!

But don't forget, wonderful as she is, and however much you have relied on and valued her support - she didn't do it. You did it. I'm certain Jackie will be the first person to agree with me. This is all your victory! :smile:
  • ossentia
    ossentia Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    As others have said, I'm speechless. What an amazing life change!
  • dpwdash
    dpwdash Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kateauch
    kateauch Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Your perseverance and ability to be honest with yourself are tremendous accomplishments. It's fantastic that you have support from Jackie and are so positive yourself.

Congratulations on your momentous accomplishments and blessings in your future!
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,212 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Your whole life has changed and will go on changing! Plus you know how to ask for help - that is so important. We are ALL in this together. When you feel down, reach out! I take my hat off to you!:flowerforyou:
  • flaminmomma
    flaminmomma Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! This is one of the most amazing success stories I have ever read on MFP! Very motivational & inspirational! Thank you for sharing!
  • brian3245
    brian3245 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    936782_10101298054655164_1874526340_n_zps665f968f.jpg

This is me in December 2012

1422540_10101282739881094_978419357_n_zps6697700b.jpg

Me in December 2013

BrianandJackieatHamptonCourtPalace_zps38faac21.jpg

Jackie and I at Hampton Court Palace!
  • Preesy
    Preesy Posts: 37
    Options
    That is a truly inspirational story, Brian. Thank you for sharing! You should be so proud of yourself. Your hard work and dedication paid off. My goal is to run a marathon as well, although I think you'll be making it before I do. I've still got about 80 pounds to take off before my knees will handle that long a run. I wish you all the best! You deserve it!
  • Will210
    Will210 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Transformation of the century? I think so.
  • Evotchka
    Evotchka Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!! You have a lot more dedication that a lot of us do. And you can be so incredibly proud of yourself. How great to realize that you had all this strength within you. Thank you for sharing and keep up the amazing work!
  • NamibianRose
    NamibianRose Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    It's hard to believe your pics of are the same person! Amazing! You look great, and HAPPY! Transformation both inside and out!
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Inspirational, what an extroidanery story. Wishing you all the best ... Just make sure you never go back no matter what life throws at you, keep on keeping on :)
  • daliyanin
    daliyanin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Your story is absolutely incredible! Congratulations to you! Wish you much happiness!!
  • CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are an incredible example of someone who took charge of his life and changed it! I'm sure you have a promising future as a psychologist and will help many people to change their lives as well. Thank you so much for sharing your story with us- you are an inspiration!
  • MTCBVBC20CAM
    MTCBVBC20CAM Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Your story is incredible! Good luck on the surgery! And I'm positive you'll be able to run that full marathon soon! :smile:
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    (Not to sound like a creep. BUT.....) I peaked at your pics- that's freaking awesome! You look so great! *High FIVE*!
  • A_Warrior_Princess
    A_Warrior_Princess Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Brian - What a inspiration story. I am so amazed and happy that you found the strength needed to push on to get where you are today. Thanks so much for sharing!
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options

This has been the best year of my life.

TL;DR. J/K :bigsmile: I read every word. You rock !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!