How I lost 360lbs in 15 months - with photos

Options

Replies

• suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    That is such a awesome story and you did it all with your strong will , hardwork , love & support! You are an inspiration! Great job :)
  • amyg39
    amyg39 Posts: 12
    Options
    AMAZING! Congratulations to you...for so many things. Overcoming your addiction to alcohol, losing all that weight, having these great goals and meeting them. I commend you, sir, you are quite the inspiration. It gave me pause, as I have felt like it will be an uphill battle to lose my 48 lbs...but WOW...you really had a lot of obstacles and you stayed true to your goals and that tells me I can do it too.

Keep up the good work. Stay on the wagon and keep on going with your goals and life.

PS-Please stay on the wagon, as a woman who has dealt (in the past) with an alcoholic husband who refused to get help and wouldn't stop drinking, it truly destroys the lives around you and the ones you love. I was broken after that divorce, as it took all of the energy I had just to maintain as normal of a life as I could in that situation. Luckily, I have a healthy marriage now and it makes all the difference in how I feel about mine and my husband's future, knowing that I survived that and moved on before it completely destroyed my life (as it was on the verge of doing just that).
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks for this. If you can do that then I can surely get back in the wagon
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Holy crap.
    Just speechless
    ^ edit: no, not speechless. You did a HUGE job. My congrats.
  • nicoleisme
    nicoleisme Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Soo crazily amazing!! Thanks for sharing your story and total props to getting past yourself and reaching such a goal!
  • LMJS
    LMJS Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    What a totally inspirational story! Thanks so much for posting!
    You have totally taken control over your life and your future and it was so lovely to see a picture of yourself with Jackie - how very special to have such support from across the miles!
    Very best wishes to you for a happy & healthy future :-)
  • Mof3wc
    Mof3wc Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Amazing
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Wow. What a wonderful story. I also cried.
  • TomZot
    TomZot Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Absolutely stunning. Inspirational. Best of luck going forward.
  • BigMech
    BigMech Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Awesome work man, simply awesome!
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story!! You totally ROCK!
  • dhachem
    dhachem Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! Each pound becomes a huge accomplishment for us all! Here's to many more happy and healthy years! Congrats!
  • bananasbeforebed
    Options
    You're an inspiration! Great work! :)
  • kitkat4141
    kitkat4141 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    At a loss for words. But I wish you well and welcome to the rest of your life!
  • FindingMyPerfection
    Options
    This is an amazing story of true strength! Thank you!
  • chrissyw63
    chrissyw63 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    You. Are. Awesome!!!

Here's to a happy, healthy life :)
  • jamesalytle
    jamesalytle Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    wow congrats! An amazing story and inspiration!
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Totally WOW!!!!!!
  • kiraleilani
    kiraleilani Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are amazing! So inspirational, thank you for sharing! What an angel Jackie is, to support you through all of this. You should be proud of this monumental achievement! Enjoy a long, healthy, and happy life! Best wishes to you!
  • verymissk
    verymissk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!! AMAZING!!! YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!!!!