Options

Replies

• StepAwayFromTheCupcake
    Options
    Absolutely AMAZING :flowerforyou:
  • otter090812
    otter090812 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    There are many inspirational stories on here, but I've found my 'one'. This is the one I'll be coming back to whenever I stumble. Just amazing. Thank you.
  • newjojie
    newjojie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You have done an amazing thing! I am tearing up here : )
  • Fruzzle
    Fruzzle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You have driven me to make my first ever post on MFP. What an absolutely inspirational story. You sound like you are a lovely, worthwhile person and I'm so pleased for you! I've just shown your story to my husband and now we are both blinking back tears. Well done - we wish you a happy, long, healthy life, you deserve it!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,154 Member
    Options
    I said "wow" out loud. Incredible pictures, more incredible story. Good for you.
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I needed this, what an absolutely inspiring transformation! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    Options
    You, sir, rock. Wow. Just wow.
  • sillyvalentine
    sillyvalentine Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Who are you?!?! I couldn't even recognize the new you... the real you! Congrats on your amazing success and keep it up!!
  • EvelynR1967
    EvelynR1967 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    you are an inspiration to everyone. What an amazing story and journey. Thank you for sharing it!!!!!! I wish you so much luck with your amazing new life. God Bless you!!!!
  • GaryRZ2020
    GaryRZ2020 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow Brian your story is an inspiration to me! I just started my diet in December 2013-- I long for the day I can be as far along as you!
  • dmt4641
    dmt4641 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing transformation both inside and out Jackie sounds like a very special person.
  • ReesieCup225
    ReesieCup225 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What an incredible story! You are absolutely amazing and a huge role model for others. I hope you feel proud of yourself EVERY day.
  • Pelly57
    Pelly57 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Thank you Brian for sharing that. Your acheivements are wow, just WOW! You have shared so much wisdom, and strength, and determination. I will be taking some of that for myself, thanks again.
  • spikrgrl503
    spikrgrl503 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    This is incredible. Your story made me cry. Thank you for sharing.
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Well, just freaking awesome!! You are one amazing dude!! Talk about moving mountains.....you could do it.....YOU DID IT!! Tears, goosebumps and OMGs while reading your story! Thank you for taking the time to share it with us! I just love that Jackie "dared" to challenge you! A woman with fortitude and a man with courage and will. Okay, enough said. :smile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable story . Fantastic transformation. You are so handsome. We all should think the power we have to change others for good. Jackie came as an angel in your life and you will be for someone else. Congratulations. Keep it up.
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Of all the success stories I have read, yours is the most inspiring to date.

I agree that exercise is one of the best things a person can do .. and yes it is addicting. There is something powerful about being fit and healthy.

Your story is amazing. I am sure that there are many many people here that will be pushed onwards due to this thread. This is a wonderful thing.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing! Good for you!
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    wow..just wow..congratulations on taking back your life!
  • Simply_Karen
    Simply_Karen Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    This is the first time I've been moved enough to hop on the "Great Job" bandwagon in the forums. Your story is just amazing! As others have said, it moved me to tears. I am so happy for you! Thank you for sharing.