How I lost 360lbs in 15 months - with photos

Options

Replies

• Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Oh, my god. You are a beautiful person. Thank you for sharing. Thank you for never giving up on yourself.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Wow... Just wow. So honest and wonderful. A huge congratulations on all of your hard work and commitment. Jackie may be wonderful and helpful and an angel on earth... but you did this :) So amazing, darlin.
  • gmoneycole
    gmoneycole Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Damn proud of you man, and way to go Jackie! You both are truly inspirational!
  • I am at a loss for words. I think Jackie is your Guardian Angel on earth....I would be honored to be your virtual friend :sendsFR::bigsmile:
  • shannova
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations! What an amazing transformation. Thank you so much for sharing your story. And what a wonderful friend you have!
  • DannehBoyy
    DannehBoyy Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    That is amazing :smile:
  • princesswarrior1116
    Options
    Wow! I think yours is the most inspirational story of overcoming bad habits and obstacles I have ever heard. Thank you so much for sharing. I am literally blown away by your story and your transformation! You don't even remotely resemble the man you were when you started. Congratulations! Really. Congratulations and best of luck to you in living the rest of your life.
  • Marytaye
    Marytaye Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What an absolutely wonderful story to start the weekend with. Thank you so much for sharing: I just can't stop smiling!
  • asciident
    asciident Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. Your story is really inspirational, not only because you lost weight but because of the mental journey you made to get there.
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    My jaw just hit the ground! :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness. this is perhaps, one of the best, if not the only, before and after stories...
    :flowerforyou:
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    dude.

DUDE!

you......i just......

bravo, my friend. BRAVO!

tumblr_mt80mvKYGn1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

applause-gif.gif

Applause-harry-potter.gif

applause.gif

giphy.gif

i couldnt be happier for you, man.

i dont know you, but im proud of you.
    well done.

tumblr_lwudxidwA61qbbi50.gif
  • JulieAnn72
    JulieAnn72 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Wow! Absolutely amazing! Congratulations on taking your life back!
  • bbubb1
    bbubb1 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! What an inspiration you are!!!!! Thank you for posting your story!!!!! You look wonderful!!! I glad to hear that you had Jackie in your life to push you to make the change!!!! Congratulations on your success!!!!
  • terri312005
    terri312005 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    that is just incredible what a true life story, thanks for sharing. You are going to help so many people, everything happens for a reason. Thanks again
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    DAMN DUDE! THAT"S FRIGGIN AWESOME!
  • epona08
    epona08 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Oh my wow! Congrats on your results and all your hard work! At first, when I saw your story I thought "TL;DR" but when I scrolled down and saw your triumphant pictures I knew I had to read it and I'm so glad I did. You are truly inspirational, thank you for sharing your story. :flowerforyou:
  • Amlike79
    Amlike79 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don't ever post. But I had to say, thank you for sharing :) Truly amazing, brought tears to my eyes!
  • perrinjoshua
    perrinjoshua Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Beyond extraordinary! You are a very brave young man to combat all those obstacles and come out a winner. You definitely did this incredible accomplishment on your own but oh, what a cheering section you have! Good luck to you and to Jackie. May your both stay happy and healthy for a very long time. God bless you both. PS - Thank you so much for sharing - you truly are inspirational.
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    lol, those minions...
    :bigsmile: