Started the 30 day Shred today! Anyone else?

Options
2»

Replies

• RNP247
    RNP247 Posts: 15
    Options
    i used to do the 30 day shred on Mon, Wed, Fri. then do her Shred it with weights Tue & Thurs. I found mixing it up kept it from getting too boring. Also i find her talking to be kind of annoying so after a few days of getting into the routine i Mute it and play my own music. I really need to get back into this. i think I will start tomorrow morning.
    forgot to add on weekends i would do her No more trouble zones or Banish fat boost metabolism.
  • kafaith523
    Options
    I started it today, but am using it as my "cross training" workout between my run days, so I'll only be doing it every other day. I tried it once before but got bored with the same routine. I would love to stick with it this time, so feel free to add me and we can help motivate each other!
  • Fittingitforever
    Fittingitforever Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I started today! I agree, I thought it would be more difficult, but I like that the workout flies by. Plus, I can get it in while my little one naps and have time to shower after : )
  • AngeliaDR
    Options
    I'm currently on day 8 today level 1 I have a group you can join I post my daily workouts I might switch things up with level 2/3 so it doesn't feel so boring I also printed a calendar to help with extra accountability your all welcome to add me and join the group

Group link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/50118-jillian-michael-workouts

How do you join? I'm on the same day as you though I'm so freaking bored with L1 I might go on to 2 just to keep my interest.
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Regardless of what one of the previous posters said, it DOES work. I have a picture on my profile of fifteen days of progress. I only lost a few pounds but I gained a little muscle, a lot of stamina and trimmed a couple of inches. I am absolutely going to begin doing it again, hopefully through an entire thirty days, too!

I need to sign off of this and do it for today! :laugh: :wink:
  • AthennasMommy
    AthennasMommy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have the dvd but would never get passed day 5-7 just because I would get tired of it fast :/ I think I might give it a try again. Feel free to add me :)
  • FlowersInTheDirt
    FlowersInTheDirt Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    How is everyone getting on?
    I've not noticed any difference but my diet has been very questionable so I know I've only got myself to blame!

Is it just me or is Jillian's voice extremely grating?!
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    How is everyone getting on?
    I've not noticed any difference but my diet has been very questionable so I know I've only got myself to blame!

Is it just me or is Jillian's voice extremely grating?!

My diet isn't perfect either actually I wouldn't even call it dieting I have an open diary so u can check wht I mean lol and here are my 10 days pic

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1195234-first-10-days-of-30-ds
  • ElizaVilla
    ElizaVilla Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Today is my 3rd day and I am so sore! I wanted to get up in the am and do it, but too tired and, as I said, verrry sore. I WILL do it tonight though. Good luck everyone!
  • piccolo574
    Options
    I started it January 6. I was only doing it during the weekdays (no Saturday or Sunday). I finished level 1 and level 2, but have decided to take a break from it. I was doing pretty well with it for the most part. But the high impact stuff was becoming problematic. I was having symptoms of shin splints during most of the cardio exercises, and I just generally had too many aches and pains from it, that were persisting and becoming worse. So, for now, I've moved on to stationary biking, which has previously been my favorite and most effective activity for weight loss. I plan to come back to level 3 eventually. I'm not giving up; just listening to my body. When it hurts (genuinely hurts; not just tired muscles), its time to take a break. Good luck!
  • prplrose33
    prplrose33 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My goal is to start today. I've done it before and have had great results. I just need a good kick in the butt to get motivated. I have an 8 month old that never sleeps so I am beyond tired and the thought of jumping around makes me cringe. haha
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    Options
    <==== It works.

Good luck! I've done both 30DS and RI30. It works and I'm doing it a 3rd time and have upped my weights to 13 pounds each. GO GET LADIES!!!
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second week of 30DS
    completed it several times-love this workout.

I run 5 days a week and do 30DS 4 days a week. Saturday is strictly cardio for me.
    and for the people saying it gets boring.....suck it up. Its 30 minutes. Add extra weight-up your level DO WHAT IT TAKES AND IT WILL WORK!
  • caspercb
    caspercb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'd never head of 30DS till I saw it mentioned on here. I ordered my copy last night!
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    Options
    You don't need to buy the DVD's. You can get her workouts for free on youtube on the BeFit channel!
  • JennJenn03
    JennJenn03 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I started it on Saturday and so far, it's been a great workout. I can really feel the burn in my legs! I can't wait to see the results in 30 days! :-D Good luck everyone!
  • aapmal
    aapmal Posts: 11
    Options
    I just completed Day 2! It's tough, but I still managed to make it through to the end. Looking forward to all our results. Feel free to add me everyone. I'm always looking to give and receive more support through my journey!
  • charlisobel
    charlisobel Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and have sore arms this morning! I like the kind of exercises she does and am looking forward to being able to do them better...
  • monicabg81
    monicabg81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Is it a work out video?