• Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Boob stretch marks?!
    I have them
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Women can't help stretch marks and implants are up to her. I'm not really a breast guy myself but don't repeat that around here . . .
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Boob stretch marks?!
    I have them

Kill it!!!
  • susanmc31
    susanmc31 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I love the answers on here <3
  • Spaghetti_Bender
    Spaghetti_Bender Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    I could care less about both actually.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Boob stretch marks?!

I'd say MOST boobs have stretched marks. However, I'm sure you aren't the only man who hasn't noticed. Usually y'all aren't looking for flaws contrary to what women think.
  • RonJr88
    RonJr88 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    as far as stretch marks they are part of life I am pretty sure almost everyone has them
    as far as implants...that is a personal choice...I say no on them,was never a deal breaker but I have never been bothered by whether a woman has big or small breasts..just my opinion.
  • tosullivan
    tosullivan Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Stretch marks have never bothered me
    Cant comment on the boobs as I have no experience of impants...
  • mrdexter1
    mrdexter1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    The young lass bent down for my shoe fitting, and all I had thrust in my face was a builders crack with 2 inch red vertical welts all along her back and side wings that were stretch marks -

it was horrific and I' ll never forget the shock and never want to see anything like it ever again I was so traumatised.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Boob stretch marks?!

I'd say MOST boobs have stretched marks. However, I'm sure you aren't the only man who hasn't noticed. Usually y'all aren't looking for flaws contrary to what women think.

No, I'm aware. Just responding stupidly to a stupid question.
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    I'm all nattie.. my preference is for my girl to also be nattie... na'mean?
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    As long as she's comfortable in her own skin, it doesn't matter to me if she has stretch marks, gets breast implants, tattoos, whatever. I prefer a woman who is happy...whatever that looks like.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Boob stretch marks?!

No, I'm aware. Just responding stupidly to a stupid question.

So y'all are noticing what is wrong with them while they are hanging there in your face! I knew it.

*That's a joke.
  • Justintyme328
    Justintyme328 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Are the stretch marks caused by the breast implants?
  • howcanthatbetakenalready
    Options
    Ok guys, not to butt in, but I've been reading your responses and I have to say I'm really surprised! Are you all serious and being totally honest when you say you don't care for implants? No, I don't have them, but after breastfeeding two kids, mine aren't looking too perky anymore...lol So you're saying you'd rather have natural, saggy boobs than perky implants?

I'm going to be completely honest at the risk of sounding like an *kitten*.

Stretch marks=NO big deal. AT ALL. Especially a mom. If a mom without them exists she is a momicorn.

Implants.....If they are flat and saggy as a pancake I guess implants would be better. But "saggy" is simply hanging down a bit yes natural is absolutely better.
    In 99% of cases a woman looks better natural IMO.
  • howcanthatbetakenalready
    Options
    nope
  • elprincipito
    elprincipito Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    i dont care about stretchmarks unless its like those things on the belly. I have tons on my chest and *kitten*. Breast implants if they are symmetrical and not big.to the point you can tell its fine.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Every human on Earth has stretch marks. It's part of having skin.
  • ronrstaats
    ronrstaats Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    How do you guys feel about stretch marks on a woman. Also, what is your opinion on breast implants??

My wife has both... doesn't bother me

She did the implants for herself. I told her I didn't care either way.