Eating 4100 calories a day

Is like death- I am so full!

Replies

• NRBreit
    NRBreit Posts: 319 Member
    Yes, it sucks eating that much, expecially when you are trying to leep reasonable macros. 4,100 seems a bit excessive unless you weigh 200++ or are extraordinarily active.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Order papa johns all for yourself.. problem solved. LOL:flowerforyou:

Kidding..

that's a lot of calories..

have some beer :drinker:
  • MagJam2004
    MagJam2004 Posts: 651 Member
    challenge....accepted

just kidding, I'm still trying to lose. But best of luck, and I second the papa johns idea.
  • Home made mass gainer shakes I say! One shake = 900 Calories :-)
  • I wish I had this problem !!
  • missafan202
    missafan202 Posts: 16 Member
    HS! I'd die if I ate that much.
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    Awwww problems, problems...
    And I thought I had a tough life with my 3100 calories :D
    I'd say ice cream!!
  • wattsywoo
    wattsywoo Posts: 22 Member
    I would EXPLODE if I ate that much! (would have fun trying though!)
  • supra_driven
    supra_driven Posts: 90 Member
    I have days where I'm eating 5000+ calories in a 4 hr window. Plus 1.25 gals of water through out the day. I'm not going to lie it gets tough, but drinking whole milk helps a lot.
  • luckydays27
    luckydays27 Posts: 552 Member
    A large chocolate shake from Jack in the Box is 1400 cals. Couple that with a burger and fries and you are nearly at 3000. For lunch. Sad that I know this but back in the day, that was a regular part of my diet.

There are still days where I wonder what I would do to have one of those shakes.
  • Biodemon
    Biodemon Posts: 143 Member
    tumblr_mqkjpuoINd1rubyugo1_400.gif
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    I ate a lot of indomie noodles and chicken for snacks when I was bulking. Pretty high calorie, easy and cheap. Nom.
  • I know from watching how hard it is. My husband went through this for a few months. He just couldn't keep going. I put butter in everything, bought high calorie strawberry boost drinks. He ate handfuls of nuts and potato chips daily. I think it might get easier if you stick with it over time, (just like it's easier for me to eat less if I keep at it for a while). Eventually you shouldn't then feel so full all the time. All I can offer is w2go! And keep at it.:flowerforyou:
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    I read that Olympians eat up to 5000 a day during training. Go you!!
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    I used to enjoy my 7 servings of ice cream at night :(
  • trojan_bb
    trojan_bb Posts: 699 Member
    Tell me about it. I lose weight at 4000 Calories a day.

Eating clean....yeah right, not gonna happen. I just eat fried everything. But, the upside is you can look like you diet (abs, shredded cuts, etc) even while eating a completely terrible diet :)
  • MamaC977
    MamaC977 Posts: 6 Member
    Just wondering... Even though you are burning the calories, does eating fried food and the like effect your cholesterol levels or does the exercise take care of that too?
  • shafa4321
    shafa4321 Posts: 132 Member
    I wish I was the one who should eat that
  • BorntoROAR
    BorntoROAR Posts: 91 Member
    I agree with Bita...I would have no problem eating 4100 calories a day.
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    I agree with Bita...I would have no problem eating 4100 calories a day.
    Don't forget, he will have a fairly high protein need to, so once that's met you are already pretty full, even if you are free to eat junk for the rest