100 days Challenge!! who is with me??

Options
1131415161719»

Replies

• strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm going for 30 pounds. Since I've been dieting since you originally started this thread, I'll just jump in!
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Just about 10 days ahead of you for the challenge.. I wanted to do a 100 days challenge for myself as well. I have 14 lbs to lose... and that meant I only need to lose about 1 lb a week. First 20 days have had their ups and down but I am going to be working on eating plan to include (i think) card cycling and see if that helps.

Also doing 3-4 crossfit classes a week... and 3-4 runs a week (min 3 miles.. and 1 long run with a min of 6 miles).

Can't wait to follow all of your progress' too.
  • Barbaraann70
    Barbaraann70 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Please count me in too!!!
  • PT247RUNNER
    Options
    me to I started a 90 day challenge JAN/ 1/2014 SO 100 DAY WILL KEEP ME ON TRACKED AND FOCUSED:laugh:
  • mriyabelle
    mriyabelle Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am in! I'm new here, and want to lose 20 pounds by April 30......:smile:
  • LadyPinkMan
    LadyPinkMan Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Sorry Guys .... Been busy these last 2 Days...

U have sent you all invites to our group.....

But just so you know...we started this challenge on Jan 31st ...and already are on our Day 10th ....

YOu guys would need to do some catching up.....:smile:

ALl the bESt
  • HannahAliHealth
    HannahAliHealth Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hello beautiful people,
    I am here to wish you a good luck and support you since I'm going to start a 90 days challenge to lose 30 lbs from tomorrow!
    We can do!!
  • msjk2020
    msjk2020 Posts: 1
    Options
    Okay, am interested in doing this... However, I need a plan, goals, and help. Is there a set thing: workout schedule, eating plan, workout ideas on what is good for 100 days? I don't want to get bored but I do need things planned so I don't get off track or give up because I just don't know what to do that day.... ANY HELP??? ANY IDEAS???? is there a website, link, program, calendar anyone is using to help them they may be willing to share? Thank You
  • Robyn7762
    Robyn7762 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Okay, late starter to your 100 day challenge, I have a total of about 30 lbs. I want to lose. May 10th, the original 100 day challenge is like 60 some days away. I will shot for 10 lbs. I try not to aim to high. I don't get to exercise too much for several reason Fibromyalgia, back problems, and caring for my mother-in-law. So I'm trying to eat better and lessen the stress in the house.
    I'm in!
  • frapangel
    Options
    i'm in :)