Goal: 30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• erical78
    Options
    I also have EIA (exercise induced asthma), and it was very hard in the beginning. It probably took me 5 days to get to where I could finish level 1. I have spent 15 days on level 1 due to my EIA, and am finally feeling ready to move on to level 2.
  • spr0ckit
    spr0ckit Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Just finished L1 Day 8. It gets a little bit easier to get through every day... Getting excited for L2!
  • snowflakeln99
    snowflakeln99 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I took 2 days off earlier this week & then went on to finish the last of level 1. I think my body really needed that rest because I found day 8 to be really hard still but after a 2 day break, day 9 & 10 came pretty easily. I was still tired at the end but I wasn't struggling like I was before so the rest must have healed my muscles a little bit.

Just finished day 1 of level 2 tonight. Ouch. I forgot how much I hated this level. I find it much harder than level 1 but I'm sure I'll adjust in a few or five days. :ohwell:

I also tried to see how many pushups I could do straight in a row tonight. Totally surprised myself by being able to do 20 in a row! And I'm not talking about the easier knee kind. I did the real deal kind. :bigsmile: Shred must be working.
  • zipperfall
    zipperfall Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I also have EIA (exercise induced asthma), and it was very hard in the beginning. It probably took me 5 days to get to where I could finish level 1. I have spent 15 days on level 1 due to my EIA, and am finally feeling ready to move on to level 2.

Oh yes! Thank you so much for the encouragement! It can be SO frustrating.
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 2&3 done yesterday and today
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 1 done!
  • niccilovesmsu
    Options
    I completed level 3 day 2. Only 8 days left. I actually like this level the best. It seems to fly thru. I start it and all of a sudden it's over.
  • MarliQQ
    MarliQQ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    L2 D4 finished today. I find that L2 goes by faster than L1, but that doesn't mean it's easier by ay means. I hate those planks with a passion...

Someone asked about ab burn after the workout--well no that is the only thing that is never sore after any of the workouts I have done.

There was also a question about planks on forearms--no I don't. The only modified moves I do are the ones Anita does.
  • LReReed
    LReReed Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Starting level 3 tonight adn I'm very anxious to begin. As of last week, I couldn't see a difference and was thinking about quitting again. But, this morning I stepped on the scale and was down 2.5 pounds. Plus, I took pics and could see a noticeable difference in inches lost in my thighs and stomach area. I've been doing it 5 days a week, but I think I will do it everyday now to finish level 3 quicker. Will definitely post pics when I'm done to encourage everyone to keep pushing!
  • mandalynn1986
    mandalynn1986 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    it is so great to see so many people still sticking to it! yay!!!!

i've seen some results so far, with the measuring tape and on the scale, i did a full revamp of my diet and i know that is taking huge affect.
    I hope everyone else is starting to see reults too! even in the smallest ways! Its going to sound strange but the first place i "noticed" a change was my ankles! i looked at them and was like " huh, those look different" and yet i wasnt seeing reulsts number wise, so keep going!!!
  • ichigofruit
    ichigofruit Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Finished level 1 today. I went ice skating last night and fell pretty hard twice, so my muscles were aching quite a bit from that. I didn't have as much energy to put forward in my 30DS workout today since I'm so sore. Still, I'm looking forward to tomorrow's change to level 2. I did my weekly weigh-in last night and I was down 7 lbs, so I'm pretty ecstatic about that. I've been doing an extra 35-50 mins of cardio above and beyond the 30DS each day, and I've been trying to eat healthier and stay at the MFP calorie goal. I eat back about 1/3-1/2 of my exercise calories. I'm sure part of my loss was water weight, but it's still very reassuring. Good luck everybody else; the results are already showing and it's so worth it! :flowerforyou:
  • tz2187
    Options
    Level 2 day 2 Done! I am actually enjoying level 2 better than level 1.
  • cadjin
    cadjin Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    After taking the weekend off due to be sick I got back to it yesterday and did NMTZ, I was going to do NMTZ every other day and the shred every other day as well but as I love the NMTZ DVD more because it is a longer workout I have decided to change my routine to get rid of the boredom, I am now doing a combo of NMTZ, BFBM and shred when I am pressed for time and I shall see how that goes, as I have mixed it all up and am not just doing the shred I shall bow out of this thread now and so I wish you all the best with your efforts and hope you all get the results that you all want.
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Glad some of us are seeing results as for me my 10 day pics show improvement scale has been going up though I'm up 2 lbs sucks but I'm sticking to it plus my eating isn't as good as it was will try to clean it up also I did 30ds level 2 day 4 yesterday along with rip in 30 level 1 I think ima keep doubling like this and start rip in 30 since I'm halfway done with shred I also have my schedule to be level 1- 10 days now level 2-5days move to level 3-5days and come back to level 2-5days and finish off with level 3-5 days
  • rwieber
    rwieber Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Level 2 tomorrow!! ???????????? first time I've made it that far! Yay!
  • tz2187
    Options
    Keep up the good work everyone!
  • tz2187
    Options
    Yeah! Level 2 day 3 done! I have done shred for 5 days in a row and taking a day off from it tomorrow.
  • tz2187
    Options
    I'm starting Level 2 tomorrow!! ???????????? first time I've made it that far! Yay!

That's Great!!
  • yungohara
    yungohara Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just finished Level 1 Day 10 a second ago, hooray! On to Level 2 tomorrow!
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    I did level 2, day 4 today. Since I started, I've lost about 7 pounds, 1 inch off my waist, 1.5 off my hips, and .5 off my thighs!