Chest size before & after

Options
12346»

Replies

• Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    My MFP check-in says I lost 1-2 cms in 1,5 years after losing 15 kgs, I bet I took my measurements wrong on first place because I bet I've at least lost 5 cms, anyway my boobs look smaller not just around the circumference.
  • jolancy
    jolancy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    36H before weight loss, 55lbs down and now a 30FF. Was measuring the fullest part of my bust as an additional measurement, and nearly 7 inches gone!!!
  • stripeytrousers
    Options
    So 50 something lbs lost and I went from a 36ff to a 32ff. I was hoping for a smaller cup size ... but im not going to complain too much about it!
  • FittyNotFattie2014
    Options
    I started at 180 and am down to 154 and started at a full 36 DD and now 36 DD fits me pretty well... so basically no change lol
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm down 47 lbs from my highest weight in 2010 and in the last 4 years I've gone from a 40C to a 36DDD :laugh:

You may just need to go down in band size if your bra isn't fitting right, the band actually changes the cup size too even if it's the same letter. Bras are confusing. Be sure you're doing the bend & scoop when you put it on, too--it helps even out back rolls and gathers up all of your breast tissue into the cup. If you haven't been doing this but you try it you may find your current bra fitting better :drinker:
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I posted earlier, but just updating because I was fitted today. My boobs frustrated me at 1st, and I've now been fitted 4 times. Start weight was 230lbs, my current is 156lbs
    Started ~ 40D
    1st ~ 38D
    2nd ~ 36DD
    3rd ~ 34DDD
    4th(today) ~ 34D

After not shrink at all for, I just gained cup sizes because my band size went down. My bust is finally shrinking. I could not be happier! I hate having huge boobs
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    My sister's big boobs shrank, but they shrank proportionately, so they are still big for her smaller size. :laugh:

I haven't lost that much weight but they did go from 36C to 34D, so that's a little change...I guess. It was not so much a change as a bit of an adjustment. I'd be happier if they made a 35D.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I started at 250 lbs and a 42ddd I'm now 208 and in a 38dd and 40dd I think a little more lost and I'm going to go down another cup size the dd is showing signs of being to big but when I try to go down it's too small. So I guess I'm in between.
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    For women considering breast reduction surgery, who may be thinking of breastfeeding future children: be aware that many surgeons are not well informed about the effect of this surgery on future ability of the breasts to work. They may even assure a patient that she will be able to nurse in the future but then utilize a technique that severs critical nerves and ducts. There are often ways around this. Consider talking to a board certified lactation consultant prior to surgery if you have concerns. Type "find a lactation consultant" into your search engine and follow it to ilca.org.

That is why if I get it done, it will be after all my future children are done breastfeeding

I already told my husband that is the cost of me carrying the babes around for 9 months, my body changing, and my breasts changing...lol

I had a breast reduction when I turned 21 due to back issues and didn't have kids till 28 and with my first and second baby's had to supplement with some formula with my last who is almost a year and a half I was able to exclusively bf for 7 months then supplemented before going to formula. It became much harder once he started on solids and life getting in the way. I had about a pound and half taken out of each one they wouldn't take more due to me being so young and hadn't had kids. It was hard but doable. My sister on the other hand no breast reduction and was a milk producing cow, not exaggerating she had enough milk to feed triplets with both of her kids
  • fletchj2
    fletchj2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I wish. I've lost almost 70lbs and I went from a 42DD to a 34DDD. I keep joking that if I keep losing weight I'm going to be too top heavy and tip over.
  • Chunky2Healthy
    Options
    All I know if before I gained a crazy amount of weight I was a size 36C, I am now a 44D.
    I dream of smaller girls and am hoping with weight loss I can be a smaller size again! :-)
  • ashleydawnm16
    ashleydawnm16 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I've only lost 12 lbs so far and not a big change but the one thing my husband asked me was "are you going to lose your boobs" lol he asked it in such a sad voice hahaha
  • Chunky2Healthy
    Options
    I've only lost 12 lbs so far and not a big change but the one thing my husband asked me was "are you going to lose your boobs" lol he asked it in such a sad voice hahaha

as did my boyfriend lol
  • Lynzigzagzay
    Lynzigzagzay Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait to lose more from my chest. When I've lost weight before it seems to come from there first, so I'm hoping it will be the same this time. Think it just depends on the individual though sadly.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!