Options

Replies

• vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations.
  • emmullins55
    Options
    Congrats on your achievement, being healthy is work. In our society we want instant everything. To conquer over-indulgence is very difficult. You look beautiful. I also noticed that when you lost those pounds, you gained a beautiful smile! Keep inspiring others. Thanks.
  • BreatheAshley
    BreatheAshley Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I am also 5'2 and weigh 140 but yet you lost your belly fat and I haven't yet. :(
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Amazing results !!! Your rocking it :)
  • serenity56
    serenity56 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Jennilyn, awesome job!
  • samravimo
    Options
    Wow. Great job. One Question. You are a seasoned Fitness Pal user. Question. By mistake when I setup my account 7 days ago I put the wrong starting weigh in. Can I change it or not? :laugh:
  • BreatheAshley
    BreatheAshley Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Wow. Great job. One Question. You are a seasoned Fitness Pal user. Question. By mistake when I setup my account 7 days ago I put the wrong starting weigh in. Can I change it or not? :laugh:

Yes you can.
  • RNfitgurl
    RNfitgurl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so much younger! great job :smile:
  • MagnumBurrito
    MagnumBurrito Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Nice job, you look so much happier.

LeadingMuscle.com
  • kaymarie35
    kaymarie35 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow fantastic job! I'm 5'2 too and only at the start of my journey but thanks for sharing- its great to see someone else achieve what i want too :) very inspiring
  • christinathompson1
    christinathompson1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    AMAZING, great job!!!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • fit_at_fifty
    fit_at_fifty Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi, thanks for posting. I am also 5´2" and with a very similar starting weight so this is an inspiration for me. I have also just bought a Fitbit to help me on my journey :) well done on your achievement, you look great :)
  • tfoste6278
    tfoste6278 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Fab ab ulous.. This is why I am on MFP here. You guys are so inspiring and give hope and motivation. I am 5'2 and started at 237 and now 224. I drink 101 oz of water daily, no sugar, and walk 3miles daily. I feel wonderful. My goal is 150 and maintain. If more comes off after that point I would be okay with that too.

You Go Gurly!
  • Fiore_
    Fiore_ Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You are adorable. Congrats on your success!

Love the new glasses, too.
  • suzie000000
    Options
    Well done, great job!
  • Broejen
    Broejen Posts: 413 Member
    Options

Yes you can! Go to My Home at the top of the page, then go to Check In and then Edit Previous Entries. There you can edit your original starting weight.
  • cecesmiles
    Options
    amazing job lady! :) you look great
  • Hlschrock1212
    Hlschrock1212 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is fantastic, I have the 20/30 to lose, really like the old clothes post! Congrats!
  • cheripugh1
    cheripugh1 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You have done an awesome job! Thank you so much for sharing you have inspired me and given me more motivation seeing that yes it can be done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!