How I lost 360lbs in 15 months

Options

Replies

• stayfocus3d
    stayfocus3d Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing Brian you have done a great job. hugs.
  • Neish_Nonstop
    Neish_Nonstop Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story! Congratulations on your weight loss success :-) ????????????????
  • Schlackity
    Schlackity Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Bump to serve as a kick in my own butt every time I need one, which lately, is pretty often.

I know that "why me" feeling all too well and I need to stop using that as an excuse to sulk! Thank you for this post.....I needed the reminder that I'm responsible for myself and need to behave that way. :-)
  • pusheen12
    pusheen12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your incredible journey. Jackie sounds like a wonderful friend. Never underestimate all your hard work and perseverance. It sounds as though you have done everything right. I am thrilled for you and thank you for sharing your story as I am sure many out here will be inspired by it.

Keep up the good work & stay strong.
  • Mylolamia
    Mylolamia Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow and Wow! What an inspiration you are, and so happy for you that you have such a great friend in Jackie who helped you get started on this journey. You have done incredibly well. For those of us who have so little to lose compared to what you have done for yourself, what an example of perseverance and determination. Congratulations, Brian. Be proud of your accomplishments...we all are!
  • ccmzone2013
    ccmzone2013 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    From one man to another . . I am VERY PROUD OF YOU! Keep up the amazing work! :)

Enjoy the simple things in life . . . .:)

Wish you all the best!
  • Trez32
    Trez32 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing, glad you shared it with us!
    Options
    Wow, and here I am can't even lose 10 pounds. Props to you dude!
  • gretchenhill
    gretchenhill Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    What a great inspirational stories. keep it up!
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You are an inspiration of perseverance and dedication!! An AMAZING , EXTRAORDINARY ACHIEVEMENT , thank you so much for sharing!!
  • wibbley74
    wibbley74 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    just wow!!
  • Gemmz2014
    Options
    Wow Brian! This isn't just about weight loss, you changed your entire life. Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou:
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    OMG your story is so inspiring to so many people in so many ways!

What you have done and achieved is amazing!

Just goes to show, why sit around wasting your life when you can achieve so much!!!

Keep up the good work!!

Have you got before & after photos?
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I loved reading your story, thank you so much for sharing it with us, you are truly an inspiration!!! Keep up the excellent work!!!
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Your story is very inspiring. I looked at your profile pictures and wow, what a transformation. And can I just say, what a good looking young man you are.

Keep up the hard work and it will continue to pay off.
  • psylvester1
    Options
    bump
  • lilann1961
    lilann1961 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Wow. Probably the best story I have EVER read on here. You Sir, are an inspiration to all of us. You look great and I bet you feel even better.
  • Dancing_Laeti
    Dancing_Laeti Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I had tears in my eyes reading this.
    Your story is amazing!
    You can be immensely proud of yourself.
    I'm honestly speechless.
    Good luck with your surgery!
  • wanzik
    wanzik Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you and thank you for the inspirational story. :glasses:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!