Me me me, cuz i loooove food
  • crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    i eat almost 2800 to 3000 daily!!!!!!
  • AndyN87
    AndyN87 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My goal has been to stick around 2000 right now.
  • frodopuppy
    Options
    my calories are set at 1610 lost 6 pounds in 5 weeks work out 20 to 30 minutes a day 5 days a week and eat back exercise calories that mfp says I've burned. this is working for me and I've had a few small cheat days nothing to out of control.
  • MizzEngelChen
    MizzEngelChen Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My goal is at 1700, sometimes I eat a little more, sometimes a little less.
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo!! I`m adding all of you later!! Gotta hurry up and get ready for work!!

Have a great day all!!!
  • Jade0529
    Jade0529 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I don't understand all the math and reasoning behind it but MFP tells me 1750 a day so that is what I eat :)
    I'm 5'10" and currently 268 lbs
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    In because OP has common sense!

Me too!!
  • angdpowers
    angdpowers Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I eat at least 1750/day.

I don't do a lot of pizza, ice cream etc but that's only because I like a lot of volume. Meaning, I want a big steak, HUGE sweet potato, pancakes etc throughout the day. Doesn't leave many calories left over for the "indulgent" stuff that one typically thinks of. But I COULD should I want too :)

I'm with you on the low calorie thing.
    Can't happen here either!

I'm 31, 5'6", 150lbs and still would like to loose ~10lbs but want to LIVE and ENJOY myself while doing it. The last bits the hardest anyways :)

Add me if you'd like :)
  • SlimsLiftingMoreThanLipstick
    Options
    I have my calories set at 1700 just because my macro's balance out best for me there but generally I eat 1700-2300.
    I recently did a 3 month bulk and was not gaining at 2300 a day. I had to go up 200 more calories and add some crappy food to get a 5 lb gain from my bulk. I totally gained strength though! I am now on the cut so so I try to eat at the lower end of my goal the majority of the time, have a bout 2 weeks left cutting and I am back on maintenance. Anyone can feel free to add me. My dairy has a key code because of 2 really bad diary *kitten* LOL but I give my code to people I like hehe Have a good day.
  • emblu
    emblu Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hoorah so many other mfp ers that eat properly:happy:
    I run, bike, walk, hoop, unicycle, poi, juggle and then there's the rugby training too lol I eat a lot, anything between 2000-2800 cals a day. If I even attempted to eat 1200cals, like so many others do, I would pass out but not before having started a war due to my hunger
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    I've lost around 113llbs in the past 9 months sticking to around 1700/1800 calories as I've gotten lighter it was set at around 1500 a day however its now upped to 1750 because of the amount of exercise I do, I'm burning about 7.5K calories a week through exercise and still managing to lose weight.

the more I train the more I eat! its super!!! I have a long standing love affair with kebab's and big macs lol feel free to add me folks, my diary is open, not always the cleanest but its good for a laugh lol
  • Damnee_27
    Damnee_27 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Eating anything else is crazy! My brain let alone body can't function with less. Props tho to those who can. 2010 is where its at for me
  • MadMath
    Options
    I eat around 1700 to 1900 a day. Add me and I will motivate you along your journey.
  • hmaddpear
    hmaddpear Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I eat about 1600kcal net of exercise, approx 1800kcal gross. Can't stand peanut butter, I'm afraid (eating nuts is like eating one of the family :laugh: ), and my pizza calories are mostly spent on beer. Add me if you wish!
  • Pants2fit
    Pants2fit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and 175. I eat 1600 cals a day. 4 days a weeks I burn 500-600 calories exercising and on those days I eat 300 extra calories.
    Friend me if you would like :)

I drink wine, eat cake, and anything I want to fit it in my calories...I refuse to give anything up!
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I love all the friends on my list and they are very supportive, but i need some more with similar goals....i feel like i'm a pig compared to some of them lol
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    1700-2100 cals right here! Sending FR now :)
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I eat 1800 on non-lifting days and 2050 on my lifting days. Trying to lose the last 10 pounds slowly and safely. I don't necessarily care what the scale says, but I want to drop a jean size by the summer.

Feel free to add me if you like.