Profiles with no pics or generic pics

Options

Replies

• jasonsdragon
    jasonsdragon Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I don't post pictues for privacy issues.
  • TAMayorga
    TAMayorga Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Well, h3ll, now I'm going to remove the picture of my dogs (and DD) I just placed on another post.
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I have more fun posting pics of my dogs and horses. They're cuter anyway, and that's the only way I feel comfortable in pics is with them. Camera anxiety.
  • CarolinkaCjj
    CarolinkaCjj Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    some people do it for privacy reasons...
    +1 Some jobs (psychiatrist, teacher, lawyer, politician, etc - anyone in the public eye or with a need to keep their work and private life separate), it is not such a great idea to put your face out there. To be honest, I like the way that I look even at such a big size :tongue: but (hope to - scratch that) WILL someday post before and after picts. (and I kinda look like a babushka anyway so the picture is close enough)
  • CurviiRunnr2014
    CurviiRunnr2014 Posts: 8 Member
    Options

Same here. I have a stalker (online & off)
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    wait I can post pictures of my dogs & other cool stuff? YESSSSSSSSSSSSS
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options

Same here. I have a stalker (online & off)

And now I've found you. BWAHAHAHAHA :devil:
  • HealthyMakeover
    HealthyMakeover Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I posted a pic of my actual face and somebody mocked me and said I try way too hard to "look cute." I will never post it again. And that is my experience.
  • buchanan700
    Options
    I'm embarrassed by my weight, diet and fitness, and would hate anyone I know seeing this. Simples. :)
  • I posted a pic of my actual face and somebody mocked me and said I try way too hard to "look cute." I will never post it again. And that is my experience.

WTF that's just wrong. Mean people suck and can lick my cute bunhole:bigsmile:

Sorry that happened to you...
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    There's so many awesome pictures of stuff available on the internet, why would I bore people with my face?
  • RoseGoldDinosaur
    RoseGoldDinosaur Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My profile and ticker are matchy-matchy though!

I guess I did it to stay anon. Also because I don't have any fitness pics…

Perhaps I'll take some at Zumba or the gym so that people will have something to look at if they're curious. I still like the matchy set though.
  • leaner426
    Options
    Because I stink at selfies. :smile:
  • ftloy
    ftloy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Despite going against my better judgement and actually choosing to use a real picture of myself as my avatar (as cringe-worthy as it may be), I struggled with it for a bit when I first signed up, because quite frankly, I loathe seeing pictures of myself and I don't necessarily fancy the idea of putting innocent people through the torture of having to see my face. So, erm ... yeah. I'm sure there are a lot of other people out there who feel the same way I do when it comes to pictures of themselves. And, of course, there is that whole privacy thing as well.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Despite going against my better judgement and actually choosing to use a real picture of myself as my avatar (as cringe-worthy as it may be)

Aw, I think you're just fine. I'd love to polish your dome with some turtle wax and make it super shiny and sparkly :drinker:
  • Kayden1986
    Kayden1986 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    i lke dbz. end.
  • leaner426
    Options
    I posted a pic of my actual face and somebody mocked me and said I try way too hard to "look cute." I will never post it again. And that is my experience.

Clearly that person wasn't trying hard enough to be human. That person has the problem, not you.
  • ftloy
    ftloy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Despite going against my better judgement and actually choosing to use a real picture of myself as my avatar (as cringe-worthy as it may be)

Aw, I think you're just fine. I'd love to polish your dome with some turtle wax and make it super shiny and sparkly :drinker:

Wax on, wax off. :laugh:
  • MagJam2004
    MagJam2004 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I will never post a selfie on MFP as long as I have my current job because there are too many co-workers who use this site and would know how much time I spend on the forums when I should be working.

awesome...