jmartis21 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Looking for my twin!

29 yrs old (30 in april!)
    5'5
    CW 157
    GW 135

I do zumba, boot camp and weight lifting
  • This is such a cute idea! Doubt there's a twin out there for me as I'm a one of a kind, but, I have been told who I do look like and gasped!

About me, 35, female, 5'6, blonde hair, blue eyes, strong personality, and I mean strong...I am a die hard rocker fan, I love being naked...

...I am 0.2 lbs to onderland (Gasp! I can't believe I wrote that!). Would like to be down to 160, ultimate of 150 (here I look very thin), I'm working on getting some muscle.

I'm the one with the pretty face. How am I working on getting better? Well, I'm banned from running at this point secondary to injuries. I do elliptical, spin class, yoga, walk and weights.

I suppose this is enough information to see if anyone says, 'hey! That's me!'

Shall be interesting if a twin finds me and wants to dolly lag with me by their side, skipping to the lyrics of Meatloaf or Wolfmother...
  • sarahkayn
    Options
    Hi, I'm 33, 131 pounds, trying to lose 11 pounds to get back to my 120 pounds. (5'1")
  • marilynkluna
    marilynkluna Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I am 20 years old, 4' 11'' and 133 pounds. I am trying to get back to 100 pounds where I used to be before college. Freshmen 15 turned into freshmen 33.
  • Annie81503
    Annie81503 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 34

5'6

163lbs

Goal weight 140lbs

Starting lifting heavy and functional training
  • marilynkluna
    marilynkluna Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey
  • dclark566
    dclark566 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    5' 2"
    SW-196
    CW - 140
    GW 125

run/starting lifting weights/cardio classes
  • Chloe0602
    Chloe0602 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I would love a 'twin' to motivate and help motivate me :)
    I'm 32
    5'2"
    CW - 125
    GW - 105-110
  • ejbraun
    ejbraun Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 26yrs old
    5'7"
    SW - 307
    CW - 192
    GW - 180 but as I get closer I am thinking closer to 170
  • litecaramel
    Options
    Well I read all the posts and haven't seen my twin yet so:

Me, ,35 y/o mom of 2 and full-time employee

SW:215
    CW:210
    GW: Win SO weight loss competition on 4/1
    UGW: 160
  • Christine_120
    Options
    Hi
    5'6
    SW 270
    CW 257.6
    GW 170 (-100 to start with)
    A young 47. (Age is just a number haha)

Log everyday and definitely lend support. Exercise 5 times a week: walking, bike, swim, elliptical. Wanting to start C to 5K.
    Add me if you're my twin.
  • NattieRose80
    NattieRose80 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am a 33 year old ( 5ft 4") professional and mother of two boys with a husband that travels. I am currently at 189.2 and my goal weight is 140. I have started doing Zumba 35 min classes 3-4 days a week and 2-3 60 classes in the evening, since my instructor is gracious to let me bring my boys when my husband is away working.
    My problem areas are my Tummy as well as a little bit of everywhere else. I am a classic apple shape.
    I have been a member of this site since 2011, but only recently started interacting so I currently have no friends :sad: , LOL... Just kidding all my choice; however I am looking for support, because I don't want to go through another summer hating myself.
  • itsHealthy
    itsHealthy Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Looking for my twin!

29 yrs old (30 in april!)
    5'5
    CW 157
    GW 135

I do zumba, boot camp and weight lifting
    Found you! Finally..
  • CCVanB1014
    Options
    6'2
    CW: 208
    GW: 175-180
  • MurderMonroe
    MurderMonroe Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6
    150 pounds down from 240

Starting Yoga
    Starting Running
    Strength Training
    Dancing
    Training in Tang Soo Do
    My breakfasts consist of Nutribullet Smoothies

I eat clean mainly as opposed to calorie counting. Not in a restrictive way as I say 80% clean eating and 20% meals that incorporate a cheat ingredient or as we know it, a good ole' cheat meal. Is there anyone who has almost or has reached weight loss goals and are now looking to sculpt and tone their bodies? Also I'm a newborn yogi who has tried yoga before but is now going to dedicate everyday practice for it. Even if you aren't my twin, if you have similar aspirations, let me know! :)
  • NeIIaBeIIa
    NeIIaBeIIa Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    5'8"
    female
    34yrs old
    CW 175
    GW ~160-165

I have a couple of twins I know on here already, love being friends with them. Would love some more!

Twin me!
  • lolosensan
    Options
    Already found a couple twin-like people, but could always use more :)

I'm 25
    5'5"
    150 aiming for 135 by the summer.
    Going for that slow and steady 1 lb/week type deal, like to eat well but don't always have motivation to work out. (workin on it!!) Also I'm not looking for any crazy "must stay under calorie limit or I'm going to freak out!" type twins. I'm in this for the long haul!
  • MollMoll821
    MollMoll821 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Id love to find a twin.
    5'3
    Goal: 140 and under
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    5'2" and starting weight 203 lbs (hoping that last number stays on the decline!)

Goal is 150 lbs

34 years old, I work full-time at a desk job, love to bake and am a sugar addict...finally kicked the habit and trying to keep it that way. My husband and step daughter love desserts and junk food so its a struggle. Another hurdle is staying motivated. I really want to enjoy shopping and having pictures taken again without shame.
  • freddiefrederick
    Options
    I'm 24, 5'8", 184 lbs, looking to get to 165. I lead a very active lifestyle (MMA, swimming, along with strength training at the gym,) and I'm in the only-losing-inches halfway mark of my fitness journey right now.

Any muscular pals having the same problem? ADD ME FOR COMBINED MOTIVATION!