What's Your Favorite Line From A Movie?

Options

Replies

• NatiaGonitellie
    NatiaGonitellie Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    "Badges? We don't need no stinking badges" - Blazing Saddles

"That's not a knife................ That's a knife" - Crocodile Dundee

"This Mr Stay Puft's OK. He's a Sailor, He's in New York.... We Get This Guy Laid, We Won't Have any Trouble!" - Ghost Busters

"Now go away or I will taunt you a second time." - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

"I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries." - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    "Pardon me boy, is this the Transylvania station?"
  • Darkaller
    Darkaller Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    "Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be your slave." -Labyrinth
  • BillyJan1992
    BillyJan1992 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I love it when a plan comes together
  • mreilly013
    mreilly013 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
  • gettingsexy94
    gettingsexy94 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You’ve got to ask yourself one question…Do you feel lucky?… Well, do you, punk?” ~~Clint Eastwood

Best line ever!
    I personally like the version of this line in "The Golden Girls"
    There's just something about old ladies saying it that makes it that much more awesome! :D
  • jamiek917
    jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    "I'm bursting with fruit flavor"- Reality Bites

"Imagine you're a deer. You're prancing along, you get thirsty, you spot a little brook, you put your little deer lips down to the cool clear water... BAM! A %$#*ing bullet rips off part of your head! Your brains are laying on the ground in little bloody pieces! Now I ask ya. Would you give a $#@& what kind of pants the son of a b---- who shot you was wearing?" - My Cousin Vinny

"All I'm saying is that somewhere out there is the man you are supposed to marry. And if you don't get him first, somebody else will, and you'll have to spend the rest of your life knowing that somebody else is married to your husband" - When Harry Met Sally
  • ND_Figgzie
    ND_Figgzie Posts: 1,480
    Options
    got a ton of them from the movie "No Country for Old Men".........
  • aprildaguilar
    aprildaguilar Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Almost every Line from the Color Purple has become hilarious to our friend circle
    "You told Harpo to beat Me" "I Said, Fiiiinnnee With ME" just goes on and on ha ha

"There's Ghosts Here, You Know?" from BEloved
  • cecileett
    Options
    From my favourite movie of all times, Cinema Paradiso, the original line is
    “Prima o poi arriva un tempo che parlare o stare muti è la stessa cosa. E allora è meglio starsi zitti.”

which in english is something like "Sooner or later there comes a time when talking or keeping quiet is the same thing. So it's better to shut up"
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I love Good Will Hunting. I love the bar scene where Will rips into some first year grad student.
  • gunshowgreg
    gunshowgreg Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Aragorn: [putting his hands on their shoulders] "Not if we hold true to each other. We will not abandon Merry and Pippin to torment and death. Not while we have strength left."

Aragorn: "Leave all that can be spared behind. We travel light. Let us hunt some Orc!"

Fellowship of the ring

Aragorn: "my friends". "You bow to no one"
  • gunshowgreg
    gunshowgreg Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Aragorn: [putting his hands on their shoulders] "Not if we hold true to each other. We will not abandon Merry and Pippin to torment and death. Not while we have strength left."

Aragorn: "Leave all that can be spared behind. We travel light. Let us hunt some Orc!"

Fellowship of the ring

Aragorn: "my friends". "You bow to no one"

Return of the king
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I have two.

Borat: "I likey you, I like sex, is nice."

Stepbrothers: "The only reason you're living here is because me and my dad decided that your mom was really hot, and maybe we should just both bang her, and we'll put up with the retard in the meantime."
  • Naina_Bug
    Naina_Bug Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    A Few Good Men:

Jack Nicholson: "You want answers?" Tom Cruise: "I think I'm entitled to them." Jack Nicholson: "You want answers?" Tom Cruise: "I want the truth." Jack Nicholson: "You can't handle the truth!"
  • "We'll just tell your mother that we ate it all"

-Eugene Levy (American Pie)
  • Gsmommy916
    Options
    "you're so cool" - Alabama, True Romance
    :heart:
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Nobody puts baby in a corner... :happy:

You beat me to it...

I carried a watermelon :)
  • ldashelle
    ldashelle Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    "I want to look him straight in the eye, and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, fore-fleshing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, @ickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-@ss, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-head sack of monkey *kitten* he is! Hallelujah! Holy *kitten*! Where's the tylenol?"

Clark Griswold.
  • MissDLynnR
    MissDLynnR Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    "You belong to me"....Phantom of the Opera