40 and up crowd

Options
Please add me. I am new, well returning after a year and a half and 20 more lbs. (need to lose 40 lbs). It is much harder this go round, but I'm giving it a shot!

Replies

• moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    40 next month, feel free to add me! :)
  • jjking54
    jjking54 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    just turned 41 ... feel free to add me
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    There's plenty of us here! Welcome to your LAST go round as you make this lifestyle change!

Will send you a friend request
  • EATINGTOLIVE77
    EATINGTOLIVE77 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm on board, please add me:smile:
  • Lucille51
    Lucille51 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    def over 40! love to have new friends!
  • toniistracking
    toniistracking Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Closer to 50, the more friend the better. Sent a request..........anyone else feel free also!
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Just turned 40 a few days ago! Feel free to add me too!
  • MaryGrace1965
    MaryGrace1965 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is Mary but all my friends call me Penny. I am 48 years old, married for 28 years, one son who is 25 and two boxer dogs, Joe and Jasper. Love, love, love MFP and all the motivation and inspiration a person gets on here. Feel free to add me. Looking for friends to keep me motivated and inspired. We are all on the same road going in the same direction. Why not cheer one another on along the way. I have lost a bit of weight but still have over 100 lbs to lose. I have decided that 2014 is MY year. I am going to work hard at being at 200 or under by years end.

Have a great morning/day/evening. Look forward to meeting some new people.
  • Rosepower
    Rosepower Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Almost 45... Feel free to add me, we can all use lots of support. That goes for anyone else whom is looking for motivation!

My motivation is that in a year from now I will be glad I have kept up my weight loss journey!
  • KudraM
    KudraM Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the adds and encouragement. It's nice to know I am not alone in my age group! And Mary, a special congrats to you - 67 lbs ...WOW! Talk about inspirational! Thanks :)
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    42 here - feel free to add! i'm guaranteed to drink too much beer and make you feel better!
  • mishka45
    mishka45 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 feel free to add me too, :smile:
  • HappyRunner34
    HappyRunner34 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Im leaving my 40's and joining the "up " crowd in a few weeks - feel free to add me!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    55 years old! Dedicated to healthy living and exercise for almost 35 years! Not giving up any time soon! I'm always looking for friends that are over 40! Feel free to friend me :flowerforyou:
  • jackielou867
    jackielou867 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    47. on maintenance now after 20 Years of fail I made it. Never give up. Still a very active logger if you want to add me.
  • Kupe
    Kupe Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    45, free to a good home
  • venus_blue
    venus_blue Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Definitely not alone! I'll be 42 this year and just got started again after losing 40 pounds and gaining it all back. Feel free to add me if you like, being able to give and receive more support is always welcome!
  • fishsquishy
    fishsquishy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    48F, please add me :)
  • Soon2BThin
    Soon2BThin Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to join too... 42 and starting this journey again! It is definitely not as easy as it was before!
  • michmich68
    michmich68 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    45 here....love to have more 40-something friends! It's a different ball game at this stage, but still so fun!