Craziest Person on MFP

Options

Replies

• CBrawley70
    CBrawley70 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That is so funny, I had a similar experience. I was court ordered to go through a psychological evaluation and the physician told me I was the most sane person he had ever had an order for... I guess it's not me either. BTW, can one "become "insane" after being labeled "sane"?
  • tlangenfeld
    tlangenfeld Posts: 2,330 Member
    Options
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    So at what point to we close the nominations process and call for a vote?

ETA: Will there be time to campaign? Post our personal platforms of crazy?
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    ohhhh wait... what about the girl who was obsessed with Johnny Galecki's wenis???

BWAHAHAHAHAHAA!! I forgot about that LOL
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Posting just to follow the crazy.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Crazy does not equate with pervy....
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Can't believe no one has nominated Nutellabrah.

Ha, I sure didn't have to scroll very far to find him nominated! Thought of him and his enchanted forest right away!
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    ohhhh wait... what about the girl who was obsessed with Johnny Galecki's wenis???

BWAHAHAHAHAHAA!! I forgot about that LOL

Eh, she wasn't crazy, just young and dumb.
  • fercar3000
    fercar3000 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I so want that shirt !! lol
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Roses are red,
    Violets are blue,
    Sometimes I hear voices,
    and so do I.
  • dumb_blondes_rock
    dumb_blondes_rock Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Crazy does not equate with pervy....

But the crazies are the freakiest in bed...so perhaps
  • scrapalooza
    scrapalooza Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    everybody has crazy in them, just some have a little more than others.
  • jennyjcss
    jennyjcss Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Just call me crazy or preferably Insane

Those need to laugh to tears..are welcome to add this crazy insanely jungle lady here
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Everyone is. EVERY single person.

I vote for Sin, DEFINATLY the most (fun) craziest girl i have seen on here.

For male contesters i have a few on my FL i can't choose from
    I'm not crazy!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I dunno... over 5400 posts in less than 2 months... must be a certain level of crazy! :wink: :laugh:

Okay, I'm just a little shy of insane, then:
    d06fb9e9215e57c4b3e60a82a3fc1c99.png
    #Truth
  • jennyjcss
    jennyjcss Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    AHAHAHA!! Sin..
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Sup *****es

cosby_weiner.gif

Who are we kidding. We all know it's Noob. What is terrifying is that guy has a PhD.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I think it was that guy with the double-barrelled name who tried to claim that he should be allowed to deadlift from blocks because he was tall, who refused to do a bulk even though he was very underweight, yet claimed that his ability to lift a not all that heavy barbell about 2 millimeters with terrible form should "count" as him being stronger than various champion powerlifters because they were shorter than him and had a mechanical advantage.

He also had a very badly designed website about how he wanted to run for senate or something. He had an excuse for everything and belittled what everyone else chould do. He also constantly "name dropped" successful powerlifters and claimed he was friends with them because they'd exchanged like 2 words on a web forum somewhere, usually him posting pictures of his lifts, and them advising him to adjust his form, or do a bulk and train properly, advice he clearly never took.

And he posted a video of him "defeating" a champion woman powerlifter at arm wrestling, but his definition of "defeating" her was him cheating by twisting his arm around in some weird fashion and rendering the match unplayable, and after a couple of rounds of this when the person judging the match finally forced him to actually arm wrestle properly she beat him, but he claimed he won "two out of three" or some such thing (can't remember the precise details) - also the video was shot at a gym on someone's phone and looked very much like the woman he challenged only joined in to make him STFU, she looked pretty annoyed at him throughout. Oh yeah he claimed she was his friend and namedropped her.

That guy.
  • the_summer_belle
    the_summer_belle Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Its always the quiet ones... so pic some one with a cat picture and 5 friends and a closed profile...

I reckon it has to be Gorillanj he was posting some really rauchy shiz the other night, we all think he was drunk and did not realize he was not PM but instead he was posting on his wall bahahaha ... it went something like this... 'i think you look hot you can pose nude anytime in fact you should be naked all the time' hahahha :P

Oh and guys who say they are 24 when they totally look 42 yea... no one's buying that bulls*