Confessions of a chubby girl :)

Options
I wear spanks under my workout clothes when I run so that I don't jiggle! lol

When I say run, I mean walk/run since I'm just starting C25K. But it sure sounds nice to say run...even though it's only sixty second intervals! lol

What are some of your confessions?!?

Replies

• StaceyJ2008
    StaceyJ2008 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    If I forget my compression tank top I end up not going to boot camp...
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I wear yoga pants daily and never do yoga.
  • TarynAngeline
    TarynAngeline Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • FitnessChelsey
    Options
    This made me smile :) And I too wear yoga pants even when i don't do yoga
  • Phoenyxlove
    Phoenyxlove Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    hahaha, I LIVE in mine! lol
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I won't leave my house without my compression cami under my shirt. Warm weather can't come fast enough but I'm going to miss those cami's....guess I better work on my abs.
  • wonderwoman234
    wonderwoman234 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    My confession is this.....after getting off the treadmill that I'd been using for 30 minutes at the gym, the very handsome guy on the machine behind mine, who must have watched me the entire 30 minutes, met my eyes, smiled and raised his eyebrows in appreciation......and that's me 40 lbs. over weight. Baby's got back and some men love it.....

It was a great reminder that things are not black and white.....we are not just thin and beautiful or overweight and ugly. You can be attractive at any size.....so appreciate what you have now even though your journey is leading you to a smaller waistline.
  • Phoenyxlove
    Options
    Where can you buy these compression cami you speak of? I want one!!! lol Do they look like tank tops?
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I wore my maternity pants for faaaaaaar longer than I was pregnant for lol
  • Phoenyxlove
    Options
    I wore my maternity pants for faaaaaaar longer than I was pregnant for lol

Same here, and I actually still do some of the times! lol Even though my youngest is 18months there are just so darn comfy!
    Huge congrats on your weight loss, that is amazing! So inspiring to see such great results!!
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I work out alone at home so I can jiggle freely without being judged! It's pretty neat.

*jiggles gleefully*
  • silken555
    silken555 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    My confession is this.....after getting off the treadmill that I'd been using for 30 minutes at the gym, the very handsome guy on the machine behind mine, who must have watched me the entire 30 minutes, met my eyes, smiled and raised his eyebrows in appreciation......and that's me 40 lbs. over weight. Baby's got back and some men love it.....

It was a great reminder that things are not black and white.....we are not just thin and beautiful or overweight and ugly. You can be attractive at any size.....so appreciate what you have now even though your journey is leading you to a smaller waistline.

+1 <3
  • silken555
    silken555 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I go to my swim classes without shaving...*gasp*

:D
  • Momto4minions
    Momto4minions Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I know how to use a ponytail holder to hook my jeans closed when they are too tight.
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options

Me too! Haha! Today I went to hand in my resume, and I had on a gorgeous top...and yoga pants. No shame.:ohwell:
  • freckledjezebel
    freckledjezebel Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I yell at Tony Horton (creator of P90X). He'll be on the DVD like, "OOOh, I'm feeling the burn!" and I'll just scream out "THEN HOW DO YOU THINK I FRIGGIN FEEL?!" as I'm sweating and trembling. "I HATE YOU!"

My husband runs into the garage because he thinks something's wrong. :)
  • rachrach7595
    rachrach7595 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I just bought size 24 firm support high waited underpants my grandmother probably would wear if she were alive... for that very same reason. YAY running with the wobble.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,994 Member
    Options

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • princessnuriko
    princessnuriko Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I admit that I wear spanks underneath my long underwear depending on which sweater I wear to work. Such a hassle. Four layers to peel off just to use the bathroom. Pants, long underwear, spanks, panties. Sux! Can't wait for winter to be over and for these final pounds to drop off.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I have to admit I don't wear a bra most of the time...when I am lifting weights it's a tank, workout pants that's it.

No shoes, no socks, no bra...

The bar is cold tho...brrrrr

I wear yoga pants when I am home...and I don't ever do yoga....

I have a pic that shows me at my heaviest...I had a "compression" garment on...didn't matter...what a boot in the butt that was let me tell yah....

Oh I caught a co-worker checking me out in the microwave in the kitchen the other week...and he pointed at my butt so his friend could look too...hahahahahaha...just made me smile.