40 and up crowd

Options

Replies

• Hungover
    Options
    I'm 42 and I have started not long ago as well - I'm looking to lose another 10 kg and as someone said, it doesn't seem to be as easy as it used to be..

Please feel free to add me !

Trent
  • MarkInTheHV
    MarkInTheHV Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Over 50, but very active, does that count? If so any and all feel free to add me. Always looking for motivation giving and receiving.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    We're the cool kids. . . or, we were, back when Brett Michaels still had his own hair. . . .

Feel free to add me.
  • Badgergrl69
    Badgergrl69 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in the 40 and up crowd and pretty new to MFP as well. Looking for supportive friends my age who can relate! Please feel free to add me. :smile:
  • karlajotj
    karlajotj Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello ! I'm Karla, I'm 52. Anyone Feel free to add me
  • khris24
    Options
    Hello everyone
    I am a newbie here but have been tracking my calories and fat % for a while now. :happy:
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    44 please feel free to add
  • bowbee
    bowbee Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I will turn 41 this year and have over 100 lbs to lose. I keep putting back on the same 40 lbs. I will be so gung ho and then seem to sabotage and discourage myself just when I start to lose, it seems. Anyone that would like to add me as a friend and give me a nudge, push, or swift kick when I start slacking is greatly appreciated. It will definitely help me to encourage others if I feel there is some coming my way, too! :flowerforyou:
  • aldale
    aldale Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I am 40. Anyone can just send me a friend request. I have been on MFP fot a while now. This is a lifestyle change. Slow and steady wins the race.
  • Focusisfab
    Options
    Representing 40’s here! Add me=)
  • free3
    free3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 47
    Feel free to add me :-)
  • rbrown5068
    rbrown5068 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    44 feel free to add me
  • PrairieSlims
    PrairieSlims Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! Just keep yourself accountable and don't get side tracked. Have a NEVER, EVER QUIT attitude.!!
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm 52. I always give encouragement and love to get it back. Could always use more friends.
  • scrapalooza
    scrapalooza Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    47 here, add me if you want. :)
  • loriemn
    loriemn Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    closing in 47 in a couple weeks.
  • maxkatemom
    Options
    Me too....42 in May.

Oye....so much harder to lose now that I'm in my 40's....and way easier to gain. sheesh.

Have a good night everyone!
  • briannw
    briannw Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    51 - - Feel free to add
  • satishpendse
    satishpendse Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 48 and from India. Using mfp for the past couple of years and it helped me reduce 13.5 Kgs (30 lbs). Feel free to add me.
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    48 and feeling great... :) Anyone who INTERACTS regularly can add me........