Confessions of a chubby girl :)

Options

Replies

• emboslice94
    Options
    There's a girl in my gym's changeroom usually on Thursdays who's always eating out of a bag of oreos. I always wish I could sit and join her. Haha.
  • staveshabr
    staveshabr Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    i stare at myself for an awkward amount of time and imagine how my clothes would fit 20 pounds lighter

also i have to fight myself to wear jeans because leggings are so comfortable
  • pinkvici
    pinkvici Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    i LOVE this thread!!!

I too wear Spanks to work frequently! Today it's knickers, Spanks, tights and a skirt - wow what an effort! I also like to exercise alone so I can jiggle freely!!

Lol x
  • Firekeeper66
    Firekeeper66 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My confession is this.....after getting off the treadmill that I'd been using for 30 minutes at the gym, the very handsome guy on the machine behind mine, who must have watched me the entire 30 minutes, met my eyes, smiled and raised his eyebrows in appreciation......and that's me 40 lbs. over weight. Baby's got back and some men love it.....

It was a great reminder that things are not black and white.....we are not just thin and beautiful or overweight and ugly. You can be attractive at any size.....so appreciate what you have now even though your journey is leading you to a smaller waistline.

I love this!!! What an awesome feeling this must have been! Congrats. If you've got it, flaunt it!
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I wear yoga pants daily and never do yoga.

wearing yoga pants is a public service :)
  • oxsarahhxo
    Options
    i wear loose-fitting tops at all times as they make me look smaller ....
  • socunpato
    Options
    My confession is this.....after getting off the treadmill that I'd been using for 30 minutes at the gym, the very handsome guy on the machine behind mine, who must have watched me the entire 30 minutes, met my eyes, smiled and raised his eyebrows in appreciation......and that's me 40 lbs. over weight. Baby's got back and some men love it.....

It was a great reminder that things are not black and white.....we are not just thin and beautiful or overweight and ugly. You can be attractive at any size.....so appreciate what you have now even though your journey is leading you to a smaller waistline.

:flowerforyou:
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    When I decided to lose it for real, a year ago, I was doing 30DS & C25K.

I think I called Jillian Michaels everything BUT a child of God doing those workouts. Loudly. Enough to send the dogs running to the other room. :laugh:
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options

also i have to fight myself to wear jeans because leggings are so comfortable

I gave up this fight. I wear leggings-style yoga pants daily, including to work (with tall boots and a fancier top).
  • liannexxx
    liannexxx Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I wear make up to the gym because I fancy my PT =-(
  • MissSarahAllison315
    Options
    Ummm I wear my 'sleep shirt' to work, and people compliment me on it all the time. AHAHHA. That just means I was too rushed/lazy to actually change shirts.... :laugh: :laugh:
  • blswilliams
    blswilliams Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love the one about the treadmill. Finally someone that appreciates a little fluff.....LOL...Love it
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Gotta love the person who invented spanks.
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    I know how to use a ponytail holder to hook my jeans closed when they are too tight.

...A hair tie?
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Ummm I wear my 'sleep shirt' to work, and people compliment me on it all the time. AHAHHA. That just means I was too rushed/lazy to actually change shirts.... :laugh: :laugh:

Hahaha, this isn't a chubby girl confession, just a lazy one, but I have totally done this too with a waistcoat over the top and it looked fine!
  • loribethrice
    loribethrice Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I have days where I wear only running pants and I definitely cannot run!

I also try on my old smaller jeans every once in a while to see if I actually am thinner since I look at myself and can't see it.
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I have to wear tena lady pads when I skip with a jump rope :blushing:
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I wore my maternity pants for faaaaaaar longer than I was pregnant for lol

Same here, and I actually still do some of the times! lol Even though my youngest is 18months there are just so darn comfy!
    Huge congrats on your weight loss, that is amazing! So inspiring to see such great results!!

Mine is worst. I used my mother's pregnancy pants after she gave birth to my little brother. I've never been pregnant LOL.
  • fairygirlpie9
    fairygirlpie9 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I have to wear tena lady pads when I skip with a jump rope :blushing:

Hahhhhh that is HILARIOUS!

Mine is that I have to hold my boobs while doing some exercises- especially skipping even with a sports bra on.

I don't really wear spanx unless I'm going out with my friends who are all super slim!
  • loribethrice
    loribethrice Posts: 620 Member
    Options

This is awesome!