Confessions of a chubby girl :)

Options

Replies

• fallenstar831
    Options
    Okay ladies... Today on the track I was watching a 60+ silver fox whip my *kitten* running around the track and looking damn good... YOU GO GIRL. Then I looked down and realized my thighs were jiggling like Jello - totally understand what compression pants are for now...
  • MissSarahAllison315
    Options
    I hate button up shirts.

Testify, sister!

AMEN!!!!!!
  • sarabee0405
    sarabee0405 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I wear three sports bras when I run - it looks like I have one massive uni-boob but it holds them in place!

I buy workout gear all the time because it's cute or on sale, yet end up wearing the same things over and over again because they are comfy.

THIS. I have a problem buying sports bras that are on sale. Yet I ONLY wear my VSX bra when I work out. That thing works wonders!

My Confession: I go shopping and still go for the the L and XL shirts and I'm shocked when they are too big. Still a chubby girl at heart!
  • THECaptainObvious
    THECaptainObvious Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I yell at Tony Horton (creator of P90X). He'll be on the DVD like, "OOOh, I'm feeling the burn!" and I'll just scream out "THEN HOW DO YOU THINK I FRIGGIN FEEL?!" as I'm sweating and trembling. "I HATE YOU!"

My husband runs into the garage because he thinks something's wrong. :)

ROFLMAO Ok this just made my day!
  • loconnor466
    loconnor466 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the giggle before work!! Best thread eva on MFP!

I tried wearing spanx underwear that came down mid thigh, ummm, the fat roll that bulged from the top and the bottom of the spanx was not becoming!. I am sure I bought a size too small. But I do that way too often, see a cute tshirt or something, especially on the clearance rack, in an xl, not try it on, bring it home and I look like a sausage in it.
  • THECaptainObvious
    THECaptainObvious Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    My confession is... I may be the youngest person in my building but when going to the workout room I like being alone because the old people put me to shame on the treadmill.
  • Happymelz
    Happymelz Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I had to wear my husband's Batman belt to work yesterday because my jeans are too loose without a belt but I haven't lost enough to buy new jeans and I don't own a belt in my current size.

And his belt FITS. :(
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    I hate button up shirts.

Testify, sister!

AMEN!!!!!!

Hallelujah!! Button up shirts are the devil!! They never close without a gap and they don't hide jack squat leaving buldges everywhere..unless you leave 'em open!!
  • SunshineRox007
    SunshineRox007 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I pull my yoga pants all the way up to just under my boobs bc it helps smoooooth me out!!

I thought I was the only one who did that! LOL

I do the same thing lol
  • JLHNU212
    JLHNU212 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I wear my husband's old Army t-shirts to the gym because they are baggy and my lower belly pooch doesn't show.

I wear HUGE t-shirts so that nothing clings to my back fat or my tummy pooch!!!

This thread is hilarious!!! There are so many more I could quote, such as the button up shirt! I hate those things, I always have the open gap in front of my boobs, or dont even bother to button up to that point!!

I also wear LOTS of sports bras, making me look like I have a huge boob in the middle, and I STILL have to hold them when I do certain exercises!!!
  • 2dogzrule
    2dogzrule Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I obsess over logging my calories on the MPF iPhone App....it's so bad some days that I have the entire day logged before I eat it and am already thinking about the next day. Oh yeah, I also swear at exercise videos.....frequently and particularly when I can't keep up with them.
  • ajsdream
    ajsdream Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I wore my maternity pants for faaaaaaar longer than I was pregnant for lol

This was me too!!! Thank goodness they didn't "look" like maternity pants to the untrained eye!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I love my workout classes/days so much that on those days (M, W & every other Th), I wear a sports bra and workout shirt with a cardigan and slacks and dress shoes so that I only have to change my pants/shoes to get to class faster.
  • jaimevondawson
    Options
    I'm afraid to wear Spanx, for fear of looking like a busted can of biscuits.
  • gypsyGIRL159
    gypsyGIRL159 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I must confess I need NEW spanks..... my old ones are TOO BIG and they don't work at all anymore. THIS IS SUCH AN ACHIEVEMENT FOR ME.....I used to be 400 lbs, and couldn't even get the thing on! MERCY!!!!

I am TOTALLY A DIFFERENT PERSON NOW!!!!!

I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO GOD..... HE ALLOWED ME & EMPOWERED ME TO RISE FROM THE ASHES OF MY LIFE TO THIS NEW ME. HE SET ME FREE FROM OBESITY. PRAISE GOD!

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO LOSES WEIGHT! YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!!
  • JLHNU212
    JLHNU212 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    There's a girl in my gym's changeroom usually on Thursdays who's always eating out of a bag of oreos. I always wish I could sit and join her. Haha.

This made me laugh out loud becuase I would probably be drooling and staring at her awkwardly hoping she would invite me to join her!!!
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    If you pull your undies down low on your hips, you can see what you look like without a muffin top...that's what I do, plus it makes a pic look better :)
  • rhoule76
    rhoule76 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I know how to use a ponytail holder to hook my jeans closed when they are too tight.

This is awesome.
  • Jennvandemark
    Jennvandemark Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I wear headphone and turn the volume up really loud when I am running because I hate to hear my body clapping at me while running. :sad:
    If I forget my headphone I will not run.
  • Damnityell
    Damnityell Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I love my spanxs. I wear them even with jeans. At this point, I've been wearing them for so long I feel weird without the compression.