Confessions of a chubby girl :)

Options

Replies

• jannalovescoffee
    jannalovescoffee Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I feel like I've written all these confessions myself.

I run outside when I can and usually on quiet trails and empty fields so people won't see how awful and slow I look running :laugh:
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    When I decided to lose it for real, a year ago, I was doing 30DS & C25K.

I think I called Jillian Michaels everything BUT a child of God doing those workouts. Loudly. Enough to send the dogs running to the other room. :laugh:

LMFAO...I even called her a c*nt, which I never use!!!!

Good Im glad she made me cry on my first go around...Level 2 day one...when I was done...I laid on the floor and cried so she deserves it...
  • SlenderSelah
    Options
    I'm not alone!!! :o) control knickers are standard for me.
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    When I was heavier, I wore three bras to jog in, so there's be no bounce -- a regular bra and two sports bras. One of my NSV moments was the first day I jogged in only TWO bras.
  • BeckyMBisMe
    BeckyMBisMe Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I yell at Tony Horton (creator of P90X). He'll be on the DVD like, "OOOh, I'm feeling the burn!" and I'll just scream out "THEN HOW DO YOU THINK I FRIGGIN FEEL?!" as I'm sweating and trembling. "I HATE YOU!"

My husband runs into the garage because he thinks something's wrong. :)

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I wish my husband had the intuition to run the other way! Stupid dolt gets in my face instead, asking me what's wrong! geez!
  • mummee1
    mummee1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I won't go to the gym or exercise publicly until I lose enough weight at home. Haha

Also, when I take pictures I angle the camera and my head so you cannot see my double chin.
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    for gym - I wear 2 sports bra's to contain the twins but don't wear any knickers under my yoga pants as they are tight enough and I don't like lines!!!

work wear - I LOVE my spanx pants as they hold me in night and tight

Going out - my bodysuit that gives me a perfect hourglass shape but its like a straight jacket and it usually takes me about 20 minutes to get INTO it never mind some poor guy trying to get me OUT of it lol - - sexy or what lololol
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    I pull my yoga pants all the way up to just under my boobs bc it helps smoooooth me out!!

I do that too!!!! lolol
  • askcupid117
    askcupid117 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I completely agree with the button down shirt thing! It doesn't matter how thin or curvy you are I think all women struggle with the buttons not laying flat and having a gap that shows the bra.

After reading this thread I REALLY need to get some yoga pants. I feel left behind. :)
  • kisstheheavens
    kisstheheavens Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i always have to wear spanx with any workout pants- double up on the sports bra - cant have the girls outta control .
  • Msaip
    Msaip Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I HAVE A PAIR OF MENS 2X SWEATPANTS THAT I WEAR CONSTANTLY BECAUSE THEY ARE SO COMFY....AND THEY HAVE A DRAWSTRING......BUGS THE CRAP OUT OF MY HUSBAND BECAUSE HE SAYS HE NEVER KNOWS WHERE MY BUTT ENDS LOL
  • LRoslin
    LRoslin Posts: 128
    Options
    I hate button up shirts.

Testify, sister!

AMEN!!!!!!

Hallelujah!! Button up shirts are the devil!! They never close without a gap and they don't hide jack squat leaving buldges everywhere..unless you leave 'em open!!

The only good use for a button up shirt is for wearing like a jacket over a t shirt so I can think nobody can see my gut or butt. And of course I only use my husband's denim shirts, because women's shirts don't hit right--I have wide shoulders and wide hips so only men's shirts work for this.
  • LRoslin
    LRoslin Posts: 128
    Options
    I won't go to the gym or exercise publicly until I lose enough weight at home. Haha

Also, when I take pictures I angle the camera and my head so you cannot see my double chin.

Heck, I don't even walk outside for exercise. I do DVD's at home. Where I live there are so many skinny little soccer moms jogging, and they look like friggin' greyhounds, they're so skinny. I once saw a jogger mom pushing a jogging stroller, and I heard the kid inside BEGGING to go home, and she said, "Another half mile, we're almost done!" Geez Louise. I take my kid for a walk, but i don't torture them with a four mile jog.
  • happydayworking
    Options
    That's what got me into this regain AGAIN! unemployment and yoga pants a dangerous combo!!!
  • TheMrsCole
    TheMrsCole Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have used having boobs as an excuse to not run....or jump...or move too quickly...my whole life.

I (used) to eat more of my year old daughters snacks than she did. I would actually give them to her just so I could have some.

I keep a tub of caramel in my fridge for when I just need a damn spoonful of caramel.
  • SamanthaD1218
    SamanthaD1218 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I once had to explain my Spanks to a guy I was hooking up with. I went out with him looking great, forgot I was wearing them to hold everything in, and then when we went to hook up for the first time HE COULDN'T GET THEM OFF! And by then I didn't want him to because I knew I'd have crazy indent lines all over my body from them anyway.

Talk about a mood killer. (Bridget Jones, anyone?)
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I work out alone at home so I can jiggle freely without being judged! It's pretty neat.

*jiggles gleefully*

This is AWESOME unless you have big boobs and try to do yoga while not adequately "supported"... I tried it in a vest and shorts today and damn near drowned in my own tits.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I have to wear tena lady pads when I skip with a jump rope :blushing:

I don't think that's a chubby girl confession--that's a woman of childbearing years confession. I have the same problem when I jump on our trampoline.

I suppose I should find time to do Kegels...

this...and when I cough...or sneeze...or laugh really hard :grumble:
  • kbkeats
    kbkeats Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My confession is I purposely pick the elliptical or bike next to the oldest person in the gym because it motivates me more! If they're kicking butt at the gym, I have NO excuse not to be sweating it out!
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    I once had to explain my Spanks to a guy I was hooking up with. I went out with him looking great, forgot I was wearing them to hold everything in, and then when we went to hook up for the first time HE COULDN'T GET THEM OFF! And by then I didn't want him to because I knew I'd have crazy indent lines all over my body from them anyway.

Talk about a mood killer. (Bridget Jones, anyone?)

Oh my gawd!