Confessions of a chubby girl :)

Options

Replies

• DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    all my tops are long and loose! lol!!! my jeans are nice an tight cause they look good. lol!!!
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    This thread has convinced me that I need spanx/compression camis in my life.
  • kbkeats
    kbkeats Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I jiggle my fat in the mirror. I confessed this to my best friend... and she is also guilty lol

and i do random excercises while cooking, or waiting on a timer. haha.

Haha I do this too. Definitely a motivation when you see how much your jiggling!
  • tilburn
    Options
    i cant remember the last time i wore a t-shirt without wearing a pull you in kinda vest underneath, i like things to feel pulled in and smooth rather then having me jiggling all over when i run,and sometimes i forget to shave my legs before the gym and i wear cropped jogging pants...oops!
    most of the time i walk round the house doing squats or lunges as well haha
    Love this thread :D
  • vsprocket04
    vsprocket04 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I always pick gym machines next to old/ very slow people to make my self look faster and better :-0
  • Keliandra
    Keliandra Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I bought a girdle from Brazil (a Squeem) so that I had a smooth line in my wedding dress, (spanx wasn't strong enough) but I wear it to work now too!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I need to buy myself some yoga pants. Advice? :)

And I'm with the person who hates bras. I take them off as soon as I can. I actually hated jeans forever because they were too tight and was switching to sweats as soon as I got home too. Or PJs. Although I often change into PJs by 6pm.
  • ElisaGetsHealthy
    ElisaGetsHealthy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    HAHA, i have done the exact same thing!!!
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    I wear a tank top under every shirt I wear bc it makes my top less clingy to the back fat.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I wear yoga pants daily and never do yoga.

I approve of this.

Mmmmm...yoga pants....
  • jillmarie125
    jillmarie125 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I wore my maternity pants for faaaaaaar longer than I was pregnant for lol

me too :)
  • MomOfRose
    MomOfRose Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I make my 9-year-old run with me on my C25K days so the neighbors will think I'm "running" at HER pace!
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    i do squats while cooking- gotta fit in exercise where you can lol.

ohhh Jillian has been called every name in the book while doing the 30ds

my bro laughed at me when he walked in the room and i was doing donkey kicks.. i told him stop acting like a *kitten* lol

pb is like crack to me

i sleep in my workout clothes . i also sometimes prelog my exercise.. than people tell me great job so i HAVE to do the workout i logged or i feel guilty lol

the girls love to bounce so i wear a top with a built in sports bra and a extra spots bra.

spanks i have wore a couple times, but they are a pain to get down my hips lol
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I make my 9-year-old run with me on my C25K days so the neighbors will think I'm "running" at HER pace!

LOL! Does she ask you to run faster? When my son was 9, I was "running" next to him and he asked, "When are we going to start running?"
  • MomOfRose
    MomOfRose Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    LOL! Does she ask you to run faster? When my son was 9, I was "running" next to him and he asked, "When are we going to start running?"

She knows my knees are crap (she actually called the sound they make when I do squats "gross"), so she knows it's my fault we're slow. She's a pretty good running buddy, actually.
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    this ^^ love :flowerforyou:
  • IslandLaydi
    IslandLaydi Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Finally Ive discovered something simple easy and super fast to make to help me in my sweet cravings...Homemade Chocolate Bark yummmmmy!
  • albayin
    Options

I approve of this.

Mmmmm...yoga pants....

NOT the Lululemon ones....in case you were thinking....:bigsmile:
  • albayin
    Options
    all my tops are long and loose! lol!!! my jeans are nice an tight cause they look good. lol!!!

I would wear jeans too if I had your legs. :love:
  • SewingLynx
    SewingLynx Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    That's cool you wear spanks, how does it feel when you run with those? I've thought about getting some tights like that just so I feel better when I run because I totally feel like people are looking at my booty, cuz it moves when I run--that's a fact. HAHA! What brand do you get?