2»

Replies

• melissaann009
    Options
    Me! New Gloucester !
  • abductedbyaliens
    abductedbyaliens Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in lewiston on the outskirts towards sabattus and greene :)
  • evamclaughlin9
    evamclaughlin9 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am in central maine
  • craigheon
    craigheon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I live in Alfred!
  • HappilyTaken610
    Options
    I'm Jessica, I'm from Maine looking to lose around 70lbs, looking for more friends who are motivated and supportive and also have around the same weightloss goals as I do. Feel free to add me:happy:
  • Lobster_Lover
    Lobster_Lover Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Downeast Maine!!!
  • apeacefulway
    Options
    Mememememe! I'm from Windham area. Would love more friends :)
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    Downeast Maine--Blue Hill
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Hi all you Mainers!! I'm from the midcoast area! Nice to meet you!!
  • Seabee74
    Seabee74 Posts: 314
    Options
    I'm from Providence, R.I. although I live in Southern California now.. I'm guessing if we both have computers it would still work here on mfp !!
  • noos2mee2
    noos2mee2 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Wow, there are a lot of fellow Mainers on here. That's fantastic!
  • nicholeapril80
    Options
    I am new to MFP and I'm from Maine. I'm looking to lose quite a bit of weight but only focusing on short term goals for now. I would like to lose about 30-40 lbs a month. I have PCOS and so no matter what I do I seem to gain weight, I'm hoping that by using this app and keeping track of my in take and my exercise that I may be able to get some of this weight off. Feel free to add me encouragement and motivation, good luck to you all.
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP and I'm from Maine. I'm looking to lose quite a bit of weight but only focusing on short term goals for now. I would like to lose about 30-40 lbs a month. I have PCOS and so no matter what I do I seem to gain weight, I'm hoping that by using this app and keeping track of my in take and my exercise that I may be able to get some of this weight off. Feel free to add me encouragement and motivation, good luck to you all.
    Welcome! You may have noticed that this is an older thread, and most people have commented and moved on, so you may not have seen any replies to your post. I did want to give you this link ( http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/search?utf8=✓&phrase=pcos&order=1&include_mature=false ) to see that there are many groups on MFP that have a focus on PCOS. Joining one may be useful in your journey here. Some may be more active than others and just in looking at one, PCO Sis, it looks to be quite active. You may find some friends for encouragement and motivation there. Feel free to add this midcoast Mainer if you'd like. And best of luck in achieving your goals!