What is the BEST comment you ever received about your body?

Options

Replies

• SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    When my boyfriend told me he loved my butt. =) I'm always so self conscious about it.
  • a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I don't know that it was the BEST compliment I've ever received, but it was the most memorable...

A homeless man I walked by when I was in San Francisco said to me, "Damn, girl, where you from with a butt like that? Wyoming?"

Now that I think about it though, I'm not sure it was even a compliment. :ohwell:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,511 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you're firm everywhere.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • khurrambutt
    khurrambutt Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    3 user above got complement about butt.butts are getting popular
  • rfw24
    rfw24 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I have had a lot of girls comment on my butt. In college I had one of my friends mother tell me I had a great butt and then she gave it a squeeze!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Variations of "you look strong", "your back is huge" etc. is all I ever got :P
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I was accused of juicing the other day.
  • LKW59
    LKW59 Posts: 28
    Options
    Nice *kitten*
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    "If you looked like THAT when we were married, I never would have left."

Yeah, ex is a ****, but at least he knows he's missing a lot now.
  • Sunbrooke
    Sunbrooke Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I always hated my big thighs. My grandma used to say my little sis had stick legs and I had legs like a chicken, like her; skinny little calves and big thighs. One day this girl says to me "how much do you weigh? I want to lose weight, but I don't want to lose my thighs. Yours look good and your about my height." It was nice to get a complement about the thing I hated worst. Now i kinda like my thighs.
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I have 'tree trunk' legs and a 'steady' bottom. Made my day!
  • Geminieve24
    Geminieve24 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Best comment I received?

This guy I was seeing told me that I have the butt of a 21-year old. I'm 32. It made my 2014.

With every flab and bit of cellulite on my body, that's the one area I am quite proud that's still firm, round and cellulite free :-D
  • BDWhite72
    BDWhite72 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    "You have an athletic build", "You're so fit"
    These are my 2 favorites.
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    A coworker that has recently transferred back into my department after several years told me that I looked really trim and that I have the look of a runner.....I took that as a huge compliment!

My husband seems to have many many complimentary things to say, but seems to like my backside the most. I'm working hard to keep it that way! LOL!!
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    the cake-taker, recently: "you've achieved fitness model status." TYVM :flowerforyou:
  • Helenavee42
    Options
    From my bf-"Man your a** looks phenomenal!" =]
    From my younger sister- We were at the gym and I decided to hit the elliptical for about 15 minutes after I did all the weight machines since my sister still needed to do her round on the weight machines. I looked over at her doing the chest press and she was between sets and she was craning her neck around other people looking at me funny then got this surprised look on her face. I asked her after what that was about she said "I was looking cuz I thought I saw you on the elliptical but I only saw your butt and figured it wasn't you but then I realized it was you and was like 'daaaaaaamn her a** is getting round!'" Made my freaking day. This kid is a trip and a half.
    From my mom last night- I was wearing what I like to fondly call my "classy sweatpants". I only wear them when it's cold because they are just too big but they keep me warm. My mom said to me "Those past are just gianormous on you. You need pants at least 2 sizes smaller." This made me happy because it's rare my mom compliments me on my weightloss other than saying keep it up.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    I don't know that it was the BEST compliment I've ever received, but it was the most memorable...

A homeless man I walked by when I was in San Francisco said to me, "Damn, girl, where you from with a butt like that? Wyoming?"

Now that I think about it though, I'm not sure it was even a compliment. :ohwell:

SF has the most clever homeless hecklers.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    "You are very tall and strong. But I guess it's necessary to support your fat head. God you're arrogant!"
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    You must live at the gym
  • davemunger
    davemunger Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    "Wow, you are one sexy, hot, fast runner!" -- from the race director as she gave me the photo in my profile pic, after winning my first-ever 5K.