help need to lose 20 pounds in 2 months is it possible?

Options
124»

Replies

• gabbymom2
    gabbymom2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I need to do this as well. My daughter is getting married April 26..... so that gives me just over 2 months. I am waiting last minute to go and get my dress. Good luck....
  • shantizzlerose
    shantizzlerose Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wondering if you achieved your 2 month goal?
  • NapsAndNachos
    Options
    I'm curious to know what sort of concert has a weight limit. Elevator music? :-)
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I'm curious to know what sort of concert has a weight limit. Elevator music? :-)

hahaha :laugh: :laugh:
  • bazzaking38
    Options
    yes but silly
  • queenoflaugh
    Options
    If you have a lot of weight to lose, I think it's a lot more possible to lose that weight than some people think...and I don't think it requires boot camp either. It does require commitment though. Years ago, I lost over 20 pounds in 6 weeks during Eat to Live. E2L is not for everyone, but a low calorie diet with moderate exercise, plenty of water so that you're not retaining water weight will help big time.

Yes, in the beginning some of that weight might just be water weight-- but, then you'll really start cutting into fat. And even if the first 5-10 pounds is water weight, seeing the weight go down on the scale is a big motivator to continue.

I think the key factor in approaching this is to find something that is realistic for you. Just cause you're only eating 1200-1500 calories a day doesn't mean it has to feel that way.
  • teamwinning2014
    teamwinning2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is something I would like to try as well. I think if you are diligent about watching what you eat and sticking to some sort of interval training program, it can get you to your goal if not close as possible to your goal weight in only 2 months time.