brandi712 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    If you have a sweet tooth, I think I might have just the thing for you:

http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/

OH EM GEE! Thank you for this!!!!!!
  • glassgallm
    glassgallm Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Scroll down through whole post to find other variations and lower calorie recipes: I'm constantly tweaking them: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1071601-does-anyone-want-another-cheesecake-recipe-87-calories
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    1.5 Tbsp of angel food cake mix and 1.5 Tbsp of any cake mix you like. Combine them in a coffee mug add 2 TBSP of water. Mix really well and microwave for 1 minute on high. You get a great piece of warm cake and its 117 calories.
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    bump for ideas :)
  • walterm852
    walterm852 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    frozen pineapple chunks have saved me from ice cream

Greek yogurt with frozen mixed berries and a little honey

My blendtec, ice, frozen fruits are awesome in the summer
  • callyart
    callyart Posts: 209
    Options
    I have been roasting rhubarb sprinkled (slightly) in sugar, then having it with a scoop of vanilla icecream. It is so delicious and not many calories at all :)
  • ClaudiaTheNice
    Options
    I just found an ice cream flavour that I love and have fewer calories. The one in my fridge right now have 120 calories per 100 gram, so I practice portion control.
  • minijoanna
    minijoanna Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love to put a cup of Greek yogurt in the freezer until it's very firm but not rock hard. If it has fruit on the bottom sometimes I will mix it up prior to freezing. I love the texture when it's ready.. Almost like a frozen custard. Each freezer is different so you gotta check it every so often to make sure it's not TOO hard. It is really creamy and rich and feels more decadent than it actually is per serving.

My favorites are Oikos Banana Cream and Cafe Latte and the store brand Pineapple fruit on the bottom!

This thread is wonderful by the way. I have jotted down quite a few of your ideas and can't wait to try them.
  • BillyJan1992
    BillyJan1992 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    cranberry juice with lime juice together and marshmallows put in the glass
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    talenti gelato …

I just found the strawberry one and it is only 170 calories a serving and freaking awesome...
  • whyhelloheart
    whyhelloheart Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I make my Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Balls! :)

5 tablespoons quick oats
    2 tablespoons PB2 (or you can do regular ol' peanut butter. Calories will change)
    1 tablespoon semi-sweet chocolate chips
    1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    1-2 packets of Sweet 'n Low
    2-3 tablespoons of water

Mix that sucker up and then form balls with your hands and pop 'em in the freezer for at least 50 minutes to an hour.

That entire batch comes out to 227 calories! Fills you up and your sweet tooth is gone! :D
  • eelamme
    eelamme Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Not sure how healthy this is but I will mix a couple cups of whipped cream with half a packet of hot cocoa mix. Granted I won't eat ALL 2 cups at one time, that is too much sweet for my liking but 2 tbsp of cool whip is only 25 cals...and about 50 per half packet of cocoa. I also like to mix the dark chocolate cocoa in a couple cups of plain Greek yogurt. Granted, then I generally eat all two cups...and yes, the cals may not be as low as I want but at least the protein will be high.
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    I'm partial to DQ Blizzards in the evening as a nice dessert.

My local DQ was doing a BOGO on any size Red Velvet Blizzards the other day, so I bought two mediums and just finished up the bit of the second one this evening.

You can also go to DQ.com and subscribe to the Blizzard of the Month Club where they send you a BOGO Coupon on any size blizzard. You also get an extra BOGO coupon on your birthday.
  • FoxyLifter
    FoxyLifter Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Mix 1/2 cup Dairy Farms ricotta cheese (texture is more like yogurt rather than traditional ricotta cheese) and a serving of instant coffee (I'm currently using Maxwell House International Cafe Suisse Mocha Sugar Free Decaffeinated Coffee). SO. GOOD!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    I'm partial to DQ Blizzards in the evening as a nice dessert.

My local DQ was doing a BOGO on any size Red Velvet Blizzards the other day, so I bought two mediums and just finished up the bit of the second one this evening.

You can also go to DQ.com and subscribe to the Blizzard of the Month Club where they send you a BOGO Coupon on any size blizzard. You also get an extra BOGO coupon on your birthday.
    you are such a bad *kitten* dessert eater...
  • sweetyedie
    sweetyedie Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump bump bump
  • Vini9
    Vini9 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Bumpity bump :)
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    For me has to be single serving apple crisp. I guess I love something hot. And sweet..

1 T b sugar
    1T flour
    1T old fashioned oatmeal
    1T butter or margarine
    1 apple chopped You don't need to peel
    Cinnamon

Chop apple,mix top 5 ingredients til crumbly add cinnamon
    Put over apple , microwave 3 minutes
    Take out add 1 T coolwhip
    I have also used canned peaches instead. WONDERFUL
  • chocolateandbutterscotch
    Options
    Special K makes these new little treats that are only 70 calories and very yummy. Pretzel caramel and coconut dark chocolate.
  • happyfeet1993
    happyfeet1993 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    strawberries dipped in honey is my actual new favorite. I love it!
    Or with low cal caramel sauce
    cool whip is so low cal as well

ALSO
    there is such thing is GREEK frozen yogurt! It's absolutely amazing it's just like ice cream. I bought a blueberry one, but I know there's different flavours. and you can get them at pretty much any grocery store!

also, baked apple with cinnamon. just pop a few in the oven and let them bake until you see that they're soft, and sprinkle cinnamon on em. (i like to mix cinnamon with water to make a syrupy texture and drizzle over the apples)