Long Lean Muscles

Options

Replies

• Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    the only way that I know is to get four horses; you then tie a rope from each limb to each horse; and you then have them all run off at the same time…boom, long lean muscle….note, that you may suffer slight dislocation of joints from bone..but this is only temporary..

Are you making fun of me? Rude

NO, it is a legit suggestion ….they did it in medieval times all the time …so why now now?????

Duh, this is why people are taller now.

Don't assume that someone is being rude, missy. I mean, aren't we all here for the same thing? :flowerforyou:

right ..to get long lean muscle through medieval torture methods…I mean that is why I joined...

Exactly! Seriously, if I were 6' tall, I'd already be at my goal weight.

This whole diet and exercise BS is freaking time consuming.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    8MeA4uQ.jpg
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    the only way that I know is to get four horses; you then tie a rope from each limb to each horse; and you then have them all run off at the same time…boom, long lean muscle….note, that you may suffer slight dislocation of joints from bone..but this is only temporary..

NO, it is a legit suggestion ….they did it in medieval times all the time …so why now now?????

Don't assume that someone is being rude, missy. I mean, aren't we all here for the same thing? :flowerforyou:

right ..to get long lean muscle through medieval torture methods…I mean that is why I joined...

Indeed.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

Indeed.
    does anyone know where i can get four horses?
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    I hear 4 horses I equate apocalypse
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I used to be 5'1" and large framed. Then I did lots of Barre and pilates and stuff and now I'm 6'1" and small framed (yes is shrunk my ribcage and shoulders too) and I've just landed a contract with one of the top supermodel agencies. Yay for me :drinker: you'll see me on the catwalk being a tall, gracile walking coathanger now. And I didn't starve myself either. The calories went into all the bone regrowth that's required to grow an entire foot (the calcium necessary for that came from the bone that it took from my rib cage and shoulder bones to shrink them). My muscles are the same size as they were at 5'1" so now they're much longer and more stretched out. But that's okay because they were too big before and who cares about functionality, right?. So problems solved..... you really can totally change the shape of your skeleton with the right approach to exercise. There's absolutely no need whatsoever to get in a time machine and capture your mother just after she conceived you and remove the blastocyst that will become you and genetically engineer yourself to have the height, frame size and shape of muscle that you want. No need for that at all. Just do Barre and pilates. And as for using the time machine to partake in medieval torture... that's just a quick fix. You'll stretch out all your bones and muscles, but then they'll shrink again after a while and you'll go back to being a short person with big muscles. So just do barre and plie plie plie and keep on plieing (sorry I can't spell French words) and your bones will grow a millimetre with every set of plies. But never ever ever ever do squats. Because those will make them shrink back again. Have you ever noticed how powerlifters are usually short and large framed? Yep. It's squats that do that. But plies make you tall and small framed, like ballet dancers and supermodels. Yep you know it's true you've seen them on the TV.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

I think the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse would be really good at stretching people's bones out medieval style.

But as I explained in my last post that's just a quick fix. And I would hesitate to mess with war, famine, pestilence or death. Because I've heard they've caused a lot of people some really, really bad problems in the past.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I want long lean muscles. I've heard yoga, barre, and various stretches are the trick to lengthening my muscles, but I'm not sure on the specifecs, but it seems legit enough. Up til now I've been lifting and that's cool, but I'm still kinda short you know? Has anyone gotten a long lean dancer like body this way?
    You know what I wonder is if you lengthen your muscles without lengthening your bones, wouldn't they just be all droopy?
  • Achrya
    Options
    I used to be 5'1" and large framed. Then I did lots of Barre and pilates and stuff and now I'm 6'1" and small framed (yes is shrunk my ribcage and shoulders too) and I've just landed a contract with one of the top supermodel agencies. Yay for me :drinker: you'll see me on the catwalk being a tall, gracile walking coathanger now. And I didn't starve myself either. The calories went into all the bone regrowth that's required to grow an entire foot (the calcium necessary for that came from the bone that it took from my rib cage and shoulder bones to shrink them). My muscles are the same size as they were at 5'1" so now they're much longer and more stretched out. But that's okay because they were too big before and who cares about functionality, right?. So problems solved..... you really can totally change the shape of your skeleton with the right approach to exercise. There's absolutely no need whatsoever to get in a time machine and capture your mother just after she conceived you and remove the blastocyst that will become you and genetically engineer yourself to have the height, frame size and shape of muscle that you want. No need for that at all. Just do Barre and pilates. And as for using the time machine to partake in medieval torture... that's just a quick fix. You'll stretch out all your bones and muscles, but then they'll shrink again after a while and you'll go back to being a short person with big muscles. So just do barre and plie plie plie and keep on plieing (sorry I can't spell French words) and your bones will grow a millimetre with every set of plies. But never ever ever ever do squats. Because those will make them shrink back again. Have you ever noticed how powerlifters are usually short and large framed? Yep. It's squats that do that. But plies make you tall and small framed, like ballet dancers and supermodels. Yep you know it's true you've seen them on the TV.

Good to know I don't have to be doomed to a life of shortness with unsightly large muscles. That stuff just isn't ladylike! I'm going to stop squatting asap, before it makes me even shorter.
  • Otterluv
    Options

You know, it feels like you aren't supporting me on my gurney. BULLY!!!! :angry: :grumble:
  • Achrya
    Options
    I want long lean muscles. I've heard yoga, barre, and various stretches are the trick to lengthening my muscles, but I'm not sure on the specifecs, but it seems legit enough. Up til now I've been lifting and that's cool, but I'm still kinda short you know? Has anyone gotten a long lean dancer like body this way?
    You know what I wonder is if you lengthen your muscles without lengthening your bones, wouldn't they just be all droopy?

Don't be silly. You can't change bone, that's crazy, but everyone talks about changing their body and building long lean muscles with yoga and stuff. Clearly they wouldn't say that stuff if it just resulted in droopyness.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    Options
    There's absolutely no need whatsoever to get in a time machine and capture your mother just after she conceived you and remove the blastocyst that will become you and genetically engineer yourself to have the height, frame size and shape of muscle that you want. No need for that at all.
    Dammit, now what am I supposed to do with this stupid time machine? These things aren't cheap, you know.
  • Otterluv
    Options

I think the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse would be really good at stretching people's bones out medieval style.

But as I explained in my last post that's just a quick fix. And I would hesitate to mess with war, famine, pestilence or death. Because I've heard they've caused a lot of people some really, really bad problems in the past.

IDWFKn6.gif
  • jeneferphillips89
    Options
    oh, I forgot one .."the rack" where they basically tie you into this wheel like thingy and slowly spin it….totally gets your lean muscle mass….

oh you.....I like you :-)
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    I tried stretching it. Did not get any longer. Is sad.
  • jeneferphillips89
    Options
    I tried stretching it. Did not get any longer. Is sad.

It might be because you didn't have the 4 Horses.....invest in the horses. It might be worth it
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    ballet lessons is the way to get long lean muscles. personal experience. no bs.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    Options
    Muscle belly shape is genetic. You can stretch them using any number of techniques, sure, but the muscle belly will only change a miniscule amount. I've never seen a single person change their muscle shape noticeably over any number of years.

But maybe this was a troll post. /shrug
    You aren't allowed to have an opinion because you haven't tried it yet.
    Try staying upside down as long as possible while facing North. Gravity and the earth's axis will help lengthen the bones and muscles over time.
    No, this is completely silly!

You need to tie your feet down to stakes at the equator, and centrifugal force will do the work for you.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    Options
    8MeA4uQ.jpg
    And DavPul's user name finally makes sense!:bigsmile:
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    8MeA4uQ.jpg
    And DavPul's user name finally makes sense!:bigsmile:

is that his basement?