At home workouts?

Options
Does anyone have any recommendations for at home workouts or free online workout videos for days when you either want to mix it up from the gym or need a less vigorous workout? Thanks (: you guys rock.

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Nike Training Club - free app full of great workouts from 15-45 minutes, lots of variety. I use it all the time. :smile:
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I loved my Jillian Michaels DVD set, came with 4, and I also like Lauren Brooks kettlebell DVDs, and ChaLean Extreme. I'm currently doing P90X.
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I workout from home .....I do leslie sansone walking dvd's and I just bought 10minute solution cardio hip hop and dancing with the stars fat burning cardio dance for 10.00 each at walmart today and I just ordered hip hop abs and rockin body from beachbody tonight .... I have slim in 6 which i did in the past
  • nicky33togo
    nicky33togo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    There are tons of fitness channels on youtube. You can try the 30 Day Shred which they do have.
  • cavnessd
    Options
    I enjoy doing at home workouts to Leslie Sansone's Walk at Home dvds. Her workouts are tailored so you can do 1 mile to 5 miles and it doesn't matter what your fitness level is. Sometimes, my workouts have been 15 minutes long or up to an hour long with her dvds. I recently started working out to Body Gospel to change up my workout routine.:smile:
  • Chilepepper34
    Chilepepper34 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    thanks guys!!
  • jardimgirl
    jardimgirl Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    fitnessblender on youtube
  • pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hasfit and Befit in 90
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Anything by Jillian is good.
    I like xhitdaily on youtube, but i always add up different videos because some of them are only 10 min long. but they are effective.
    My favorite workout ever is Jillian's Kickbox Fastfix
  • MissB46
    MissB46 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Anything by Jillian is good.

Ther are ok if you discount her 'shredding with weights' which basically makes me cringe!!!

I just downloaded a circuit training app to my phone - again don't look at the form, but then again its animated, quite a few different workouts....or just get an interval timer and do HIIT ladders with really basic but hard exercises such as burpees, mountain climbers etc....
  • morty1966
    morty1966 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm doing jillian michaels body revolution, there is nothing easy about it!
  • kinmad4it
    kinmad4it Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You could always be a little naughty and "download" some of the Beach Body DVD workouts like Insanity or P90x
  • GdeVries
    GdeVries Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    there are a free apps with all kinds of ideas. But if I'm really pressed for time or on the road I just do some floor exercises like sit ups, push ups, lunges etc. Believe me, they can cause all kinds of burn and give you a real workout.