Fat-loss for Idiots / 11-Day Diet

Options
2»

Replies

• amccord2
    amccord2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Has anyone read or experienced the after math of the diet? I would LOVE to do a couple of cycles of this to get the 20-30 pounds that I want to lose off, but I often see the wait come back tremendously with these types of diets. Any input on that?

That's what I would like to know as well.
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    Just out of interest....do you still have to pay to register on this site?

Yes, it is still a paid site. Although, they say you can use it forever. Is that the case?

Yes, i paid for it over 4 years ago, and its still works ok...Although they`ve changed the name of the site.
  • amccord2
    amccord2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    sounds interesting, i'm a bit bernie flint at the moment though, otherwise i would be tempted. have you decided if you'r going to do it yet?

I am thinking about it. I will let you know if I do.
  • jonski1968
    Options
    Has anyone read or experienced the after math of the diet? I would LOVE to do a couple of cycles of this to get the 20-30 pounds that I want to lose off, but I often see the wait come back tremendously with these types of diets. Any input on that?

That's what I would like to know as well.

Its like any other quick fix diet...I feel it just gets you motivated enough to carry on with something more permanent..
  • mamapuddin17
    mamapuddin17 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • DeborahStanley
    DeborahStanley Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Interesting! Bump
  • jonski1968
    Options
    These are the start and finish rules of the diet...

VERY IMPORTANT TIP:
    Our rules state that you should eat until you feel "satisfied" but never "stuff yourself full". This rule will make or break your dieting success so we want to offer you a simple "guideline".

Basically, when you finish eating each meal you should "still have some room leftover" (in your stomach) afterward. You should still have enough room left to eat something else if you wanted to, but of course you won't be eating anything else.

*If you have no room leftover to eat something else then that means you've eaten more than necessary. Always eat slightly less if you're not sure when to stop eating at each meal -- but you should always feel "satisfied" after eating of course, you should NEVER starve yourself.

*Also, remember that each day's meals can be eaten in ANY ORDER (you don't have to eat all 4 meals in order, you can have Meal #1 for dinner and Meal #4 for breakfast if you choose to).

DIET RULES:

The Diet Rules are fairly simple.

*First, you may eat your 4 Daily Meals in ANY ORDER.

This means that you don't have to eat MEAL #1 first and MEAL #4 last each day. For example, if you want to eat Meal #3 for breakfast then you can, or if you want to eat Meal #1 for dinner then you can...

You must eat all 4 meals on the day they are scheduled though ---- but you may eat them in ANY ORDER.

Here are the rest of the simple rules:

You will follow this 11 Day menu, and at the end of the 11 Days you may take 3 "Cheat Days" where you can eat ANYTHING YOU WANT for 3 straight days.

Then, after that 3 day period you may GENERATE A NEW 11 DAY MENU by visiting our site again.

The new menu will shift foods around differently throughout the 11 Day period, and thus your calories will be shifted around as we mentioned on our web site.

However, you will be allowed to choose many of the same foods if you wish.

Remember that the Diet Generator shifts the "calories" around every 11 Days (by assigning the foods in a different manner every 11 Days), but the overall foods chosen may be the same every 11 Days -- if you want (or they may be different if you like).
  • amyrp8c
    amyrp8c Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    bump
  • maryjoe1
    maryjoe1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Nice blog...I love Food Lovers Fat Loss Diet Plan since it helps to maintain my health while having all my favorite food,without any compromise and without any exercise doing.
    Have a blasting life, without any compromise in food,with Food Lovers Fat Loss program!!

<a href="http://www.foodloversfatloss.com/">Fat Loss Diet </a>
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    11 day diet?!?!?

How long did it take to get overweight?
  • jonski1968
    Options
    11 day diet?!?!?

Hi Dan, its not really a diet...I did 3 cycles of it and lost around 18lb...Then moved onto something better...But its a good start to get things moving as your never really hungry...lets face it, the thing most people worry about is going hungry.
  • missfancy1980
    Options
    bump
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    The problem with having your meals generated for you is that once you're done, you'll have no clue how to come up with your own menu.
  • ArleneDiericks
    Options
    I bought the Diet years ago, tried it in Oct. 2011 worked great. Want a copy again how do I get it. Do not know site to go to to get a copy again that I already paid for years and years ago. Atlene
  • Mission2Me
    Mission2Me Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    ok does anyone have new updates about this diet? I am really considering getting it. I saw the site years ago and thought it was a scam but then I see so many people trying/recommending it.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    11 day diet?!?!?

Hi Dan, its not really a diet...I did 3 cycles of it and lost around 18lb...Then moved onto something better...But its a good start to get things moving as your never really hungry...lets face it, the thing most people worry about is going hungry.

They dont go hungry when eat about 20% below TDEE.
    Just learn how to eat.
  • cjacole
    cjacole Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Bump