Petite Ladies 4"11-5"3 What is your goal weight/bmi weight?

Options
13»

Replies

• crunchy_runner
    crunchy_runner Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and currently 117 lbs. My goal right now is 105 lbs with a BMI of 19-20.
  • Themuseinme
    Themuseinme Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I am 5 ft 1 inch, and 57 yrs old.
    My current weight is 177 lbs.
    My goal is to get down to a size 7, 8 or 9 pants. As most of my weight is in the rear. Its been awhile since I was that size so I forget what I weighed,,,,but remember that somewhere around 112-116 my boobs dissappear which i dont want to happen,

I am naturally pretty muscular ,with a large frame from the waist down- (the biggest ankles ever!!)and an hourglass figure, so I think i want to weigh about 120, as I hope to build alot of muscle, so I can eat more when at goal weight!
  • estelle74uk
    estelle74uk Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im 5' 2ish (tad smaller apparently), 37 and weigh 112lbs as of this morning. Im trying to get to about 105lbs at the mo having put on loads after not exercising and eating rubbish for the last 3 months!

Have tried more cals, and tried less cals, the more def didnt work, so am going towards 1000-1200 and see how it goes. Its all in my bottom half, as long as I can get the wobble gone, im happy!
  • littlebutcurvy
    Options
    im 4ft 11, havent weighed myself in weeks. Trying to go off how my clothes feel rather than bbody weight. I am currently size 8 on top and 8/10 on the bottom . I want to frim uo and slim down my legs as I am pear shaped xx
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    Options
    Bump
  • sue4981
    sue4981 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    These types of meals are exactly what helps me lose weight. Pastas and refined foods are deadly for me and the older I get the more they instantly result in swelling and bloat. Thanks for posting some meal planning ideas :)
  • sue4981
    sue4981 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    These types of meals are exactly what helps me lose weight. Pastas and refined foods are deadly for me and the older I get the more they instantly result in swelling and bloat. Thanks for posting some meal planning ideas :)
    sorry, I meant to quote someone lol, now I can't find the post to add the quote duh. :ohwell:
  • jackiebsaidwhat
    jackiebsaidwhat Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 currently weigh 116 lbs trying to get back to 95 lbs. I gained about 20 pounds within the last year and a half.

I've just started a 1200 calorie diet. I exercise about 3 to 4 days a week but my diet is the worst. Hoping I can get back down to my old weight in about three months.
  • jasmineeatsfood
    jasmineeatsfood Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3 and right now I weigh around 142.

My BMI is 25 and I'm hoping to bring it down to 21 by losing 22 more pounds.
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    5'3"
    SW - 185
    CW - 109.5
    GW - 105

BMI - 19.5

I have 4.5lbs to go!!!
  • kirsty926
    kirsty926 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello! Well i'm 5"1 never been "skinny" as such, my lowest weight was 9 stone which at the time I still wanted to lose weight, but looking back on photo's etc i looked fine! Ideally hoping to get to 8 1/2 stone, also don't measure bmi sorry!
    I've lost just over 1 stone since new year through sticking to 1200 calories and exercising my bum off! My diets not been the best either.. 2 more stones to go!!

Good luck:) x
  • maggiewhitehead73
    Options
    Hi I'm new to the forums. I'm 5ft 2 and started at 145 lbs just after Christmas. Have managed to get to 132 so far and am aiming for 117-119 lbs eventually so I reckon I'm half way there. I have always weighed around 120 until about three years ago when my age and time of life finally seems to have caught up with me and the weight started creeping on so here I am !
  • spara0038
    spara0038 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    5'2" and trying to get down from 150 lbs right after Christmas to about 125lbs by the summer. The lightest I've ever weighed was 120 lbs when I was 18, but I actually didn't like that. My bone structure is ridiculous and I have such broad shoulders and ribs that my ribs were starting to show and my face started to look ill. People kept asking me if I felt alright. *Sigh* If only I had a smaller frame...

I was at my fittest at 138lbs- 2 hrs of cardio 6 days/week plus weights 4 days/week since I played tennis competitively. My bmi said I was "overweight" but I had really muscular arms, so your BMI can lie sometimes.
  • MissLeelooDallas
    MissLeelooDallas Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I've recently hit my goal weight and I'm in the midst of figuring out how to maintain.

Height: 5'3"
    SW: 137
    GW: 105
    CW: 104.8