The Walking Dead

Options

Replies

• fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    When Tyrese find's out that Carol killed his girlfriend she is in trouble.

Wait I thought he already knew? I assumed that's why she looked so shocked when he ran up and hugged her.

Lizzie I don't think was trying to kill Judith but she definitely was getting some kind of pleasure by putting a hand across her face... that's how it starts (in the serial killer movies anyway).

Was kind of sad I didn't see Carl and Rick answer the door, but that is what we expected...
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Lizzy needs to become zombie food.. That little wench is a sociopath.

Ditto.

I couldn't believe that she was going to suffocate that baby.
  • claudie08
    claudie08 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I can't believe she tried to kill Judith. I never liked her.

I'm not convinced she was trying to kill her, just trying to shut her up. She is a little girl, after all.

Did you not see the crazed look on her face!!? Didn't she kill that rabbit, too? Lizzie..Lizzie...

I LOVE this show and last week's episode was AWESOME the way they showed Rick waking up sounding and acting as if HE were a walker and Carl sh#tting in his pants!!!

Can't wait to see what Tyrese does when he finds out about Carol. What a coinkydinky they meet up. HHmmmm.
  • wewon
    wewon Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Okay, there was a pile of zombies that Tyrese and 2 strangers killed before both of the strangers were bitten on the train tracks.

Is that the same scene that Darell and the young girl (can't remember her name) found when they saw the abandoned shoe and lost it?

I keep trying to figure out if the stories are being told in parallel.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Great episode but it's never long enough! haha! We're slowly finding out what happened to everyone. I think that part of kind of done..now seeing how they survive outside the prison..and hopefully find each other. And having a baby out there. Yikes! I always wondered how that would turn out!!

But when Tyrese turned around and had baby Judith with him I wasn't surprised! haha....everyone kept saying there was blood in the carseat where Judith had been....and Tyrese had a cut arm and that was his blood as he picked her up. I figured that would be the case..it was someone else's blood! :)
  • StarlaDesiree
    StarlaDesiree Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Okay, there was a pile of zombies that Tyrese and 2 strangers killed before both of the strangers were bitten on the train tracks.

Is that the same scene that Darell and the young girl (can't remember her name) found when they saw the abandoned shoe and lost it?

Yes, and yes.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

I am pretty sure what Daryl and Beth found was the aftermath of Tyrese's zombie takedown. It gets confusing when they do things out of order like that...
  • StarlaDesiree
    Options

I'm not convinced she was trying to kill her, just trying to shut her up. She is a little girl, after all.

I think Lizzie is mirroring a character from the graphic novels that most certainly IS a psychopath (kills animals and murders his own twin brother). So yeah, Lizzie is a psycho.
  • Brazilll
    Brazilll Posts: 503
    Options

I keep trying to figure out if . the stories are being told in parallel.

Remember that zombie that grabbed Beth, by the tracks? I'm almost certain this was the guy that got bit, and fell to his knees in front of Carol and Tyrese. Same guy, same location. Also, neither Carol nor Tyrese finished him off, he told them to follow the tracks, then they turned and continued their journey. The walker that grabbed Beth looked fresh, newly zombified. His clothes weren't terribly tattered and he wasn't as grey as the others, he still had a little color to his skin.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    None of my friends believed me about Judith and Carol but I was spot on with those two predictions.

Lizzy is def a girl I have a hard time getting a good read on. I have a gut feeling though that she was the one feeding the rats to the zombies. Don't know why.... just a feeling.

She sees the zombies as the former people that they were. She seems to be holding out hope that humans and zombies can live together.

I'm pretty sure it's Human 101 not to cut off oxygen. It's one thing to cover her mouth, another to cover her mouth and nose.

I also get where you're coming from with the zombie harmony - Herschel, Maggie, and Beth were living under the same assumption... until they were faced with them stampeding their farm. Lizzy knows that they are killers and knows that killing them is the only way to survive, she just doesn't really seem to be concerned with it. I really do think they are trying to paint her as a sociopath and not just a misunderstood little girl.

Um....nope. Kids are not BORN knowing about oxygen. :laugh: :laugh:

I had a baby brother and pulled the same thing with him because he wouldn't stop crying. I was about 8 years old. I couldn't tell how many times Mom had to yell or to come running because of the stuff I tried with my baby bro.

If they are trying to portray her as a sociopath, then either they are confused or have never had a baby sibling. I don't think she is "misunderstood" either. She's a little girl trying to cope, just like her sister, but differently, in her own way.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    When Tyrese find's out that Carol killed his girlfriend she is in trouble.

Wait I thought he already knew? I assumed that's why she looked so shocked when he ran up and hugged her.

Lizzie I don't think was trying to kill Judith but she definitely was getting some kind of pleasure by putting a hand across her face... that's how it starts (in the serial killer movies anyway).

Was kind of sad I didn't see Carl and Rick answer the door, but that is what we expected...

No Tyrese did not know. Rick never told him. Carol assumed that he might know. Hence her surprise.

I guess I will have to see the scene again. I saw frustration in Lizzy's face, not any "pleasure." So weird.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

Did you not see the crazed look on her face!!? Didn't she kill that rabbit, too? Lizzie..Lizzie...

I LOVE this show and last week's episode was AWESOME the way they showed Rick waking up sounding and acting as if HE were a walker and Carl sh#tting in his pants!!!

Can't wait to see what Tyrese does when he finds out about Carol. What a coinkydinky they meet up. HHmmmm.

To me it looked like she was frustrated, which is completely normal. I missed the part about the rabbit. I will have to watch again. Everyone is seeing weird crap that I didn't. :laugh:
  • sunny186
    Options
    Post deleted.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

The two men had been with Carol. Tyrese tried to help them, but couldn't save them. Then later, Daryl and Beth came upon both of them.

So, yes, it was parallel. None of the characters are very far away from each other. (which makes sense because they are all on foot)

(Maybe I'm not the one who needs to re-watch after all? :laugh: )
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

I think Lizzie is mirroring a character from the graphic novels that most certainly IS a psychopath (kills animals and murders his own twin brother). So yeah, Lizzie is a psycho.

She *might* be mirroring a character from the comics? I never read the comics, just going by the clues in the show. Also sociopath =/= psychopath. The others are claiming she's a sociopath, now you are claiming she's a psychopath.

Learn what words mean before using them in sentences, please! :flowerforyou:

:laugh:
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    FTR:

Characteristics of a sociopath are as followed :

1. Sociopaths are very charming.
    2. Sociopaths can be extremely manipulative and will try to con you whenever possible.
    3. Sociopaths feel that they are entitled to everything.
    4. Sociopaths will lie continuously to get what they want. They can even sometimes manipulate a lie detector.
    5. Sociopaths have no remorse, shame or guilt.
    6. Sociopaths will show love and happiness only when it serves their purpose. None of the feelings are genuine.
    7. Sociopaths have no room for love in their life.
    8. Sociopaths need to have excitement in their lives or live on the edge.
    9. Sociopaths have lack of empathy hen their victims suffer pain that they have caused.
    10. Sociopaths believe that they are all mightier than tho, there is no concern on how their behavior impacts others.
    11. Sociopaths usually have a long history of juvenile delinquency as well as behavior problems.
    12. Sociopaths will never take blame for anything they have done to anyone no matter if it is family or friend.
    13. Sociopaths have many sexual partners and tend to act out many sexual acts.
    14. Sociopaths rarely stay in one place for a long time (home/work).
    15. Sociopaths will change themselves if they know it will keep them from being found out.
  • StarlaDesiree
    Options

She *might* be mirroring a character from the comics? I never read the comics, just going by the clues in the show. Also sociopath =/= psychopath. The others are claiming she's a sociopath, now you are claiming she's a psychopath.

Holy read-into-it-too-much-and-be-a-****-about-it, Batman.

Changed my mind. Elaborating.

I never used the term sociopath, others did.. I used the term psychopath.

"FTR:"

"The term “psychopath” is usually used to describe a person that has crossed the line of moral behavior in a society. They’re the murderers, the school shooters, the manipulative cult leaders. They’re the ones mutilating animals just to see what happens. They’re also the ones that society views as a danger to others. On the other hand, a person is deemed a sociopath when they have the lack of emotion and ability to relate to others, but aren’t a threat to society. While they’re not as dangerous, they can still be destructive in a smaller, personal setting such as in friendships, romantic relationships, or in a family. But they’re generally not going to go on a killing spree."

"They’re the ones mutilating animals just to see what happens." Like, say, rats in a prison... or rabbits by a log? Hmmm.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

Holy read-into-it-too-much-and-be-a-****-about-it, Batman. Not even going to elaborate or get defensive, because you are obviously the kind of person that just wants to argue for argument's sake.

No, I just don't psychoanalyze TV show characters. But if I did, I would use accurate terms. Don't get butthurt over my opinions. It's all good. :flowerforyou:
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    None of my friends believed me about Judith and Carol but I was spot on with those two predictions.

Lizzy is def a girl I have a hard time getting a good read on. I have a gut feeling though that she was the one feeding the rats to the zombies. Don't know why.... just a feeling.

She sees the zombies as the former people that they were. She seems to be holding out hope that humans and zombies can live together.

So she's just an idiot, not a sociopath?
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options

The two men had been with Carol. Tyrese tried to help them, but couldn't save them. Then later, Daryl and Beth came upon both of them.

So, yes, it was parallel. None of the characters are very far away from each other. (which makes sense because they are all on foot)

(Maybe I'm not the one who needs to re-watch after all? :laugh: )

no, you def do need to rewatch. your little girl hero is a psycho.