What food can't you stop eating once you start?

Options

Replies

• lifegoeson25
    lifegoeson25 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Any kind of chips
    M&M's
    Candy in general
  • sseale1
    sseale1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    chocolate, bbq kettle chips
  • FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    If I ever buy a bag of iced animal crackers I'm ruined. I will eat the whole thing. I will not stop until I reach into the bag for the last rhino and come out empty handed. They're my crack. :noway:
  • MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    ap_siciliansquare_v1.jpg

Antonio's Sicilian Square. It is my love, it is my personal kryptonite. Just something about the crust and sauce would make me eat the whole d@m#ed thing if I gave in. Lord, I want to give in...

Oh that looks goooooodddd. Yeah, I love pizza. I always say I am going to just eat a slice, maybe 2 and have a salad. Next thing I know I've had 4 slices and a salad. Especially now that they have that DiGiorna cheese-stuffed crust one.....so.freaking.good.
  • allikat399
    allikat399 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Goldfish. I can only eat them if they are in the little tiny grab bags. If I buy a container... it gets bad! I love to snack on them during finals and I'll just pour big bowls and munch continuously.

At parties: jalapeno poppers. The jalapenos filled with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon... oh my gosh.

At restaurants: I have to avoid mexican during weight loss but I can put away two baskets of chips and an entire bowl of salsa before dinner. If I do end up there, I grab a toothpick or a peppermint on the way in and chew on it until the food comes. It helps me not graze! If I do fold though, I just accept there won't be a loss that week and move on...
  • Followingsea
    Followingsea Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    At restaurants: I have to avoid mexican during weight loss but I can put away two baskets of chips and an entire bowl of salsa before dinner. If I do end up there, I grab a toothpick or a peppermint on the way in and chew on it until the food comes. It helps me not graze! If I do fold though, I just accept there won't be a loss that week and move on...

This is GENIUS and I am storing that away for future use.
  • AsparagusFinch
    AsparagusFinch Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Cashew nuts!
  • jemimasmum
    jemimasmum Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Fresh baked bread....anything savoury snacky when I have a glass of wine.

What are goldfish?? I have an unpleasant image of family pets being consumed!
  • MrsG31
    MrsG31 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Fresh baked bread....anything savoury snacky when I have a glass of wine.

What are goldfish?? I have an unpleasant image of family pets being consumed!

Goldfish crackers! http://www.pepperidgefarm.com/ProductLanding.aspx?catID=722

(I have no clue how to add an image....so click on the link.)
  • Sftballshorty14
    Options
    Hummus and flat pretzels addicted!!
  • bluetuesday5
    bluetuesday5 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    No such thing as can't. But I know what you mean, so cashew nuts, or if I have it which is very rarely, chocolate. Even though I am on a diet, maybe once a month I will go and buy a 250g pack of praline and eat the whole thing.
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    fresh warm cookies, and also tortilla chips
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Vegan chocolate chip cookie dough
    Kettle Chips with sea salt
  • softballislife7
    softballislife7 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    nutella >.<
  • bperkins88
    bperkins88 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Loaded French Fries <3
  • LynsP79
    LynsP79 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Cheese! Lush, room temp cheeeeeeeese, with oatcakes and grapes and celery and HAPPINESS. I heart cheese; Blacksticks blue, goat's, cheddar, Somerset Brie......
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    At this moment there's nothing that I can't stop eating once I start, but of course there's certain foods I could eat for every meal if it were no issue.
  • 00NL
    00NL Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Chicken Biryani
  • AngelUpSideDownCake
    Options
    Those awful snack pack things with the cheese dip and the cracker sticks. I will eat ALL of them. No exception. I cannot be allowed to have even one. I love them so much I will drive to the store to buy them. They are so freaking bad for you but so, so tasty.
  • allikat399
    allikat399 Posts: 36 Member
    Options

This is GENIUS and I am storing that away for future use.

SO happy to help!