The Walking Dead

Options

Replies

• Weighting4results
    Options
    Lizzy made some crazy *kitten* comments the last couple episodes too. She's friggin tweeked!
  • Brazilll
    Brazilll Posts: 503
    Options
    So glad that Baby Judith is alive but I swear, I would never have Lizzy in supervisory role, EVER!!!

Lizzy is scarier then the walkers..PSYCHO KIDDIE

I know! My husband and I were cringing when we thought Lizzie was going to suffocate Judith. She's definitely unhinged.

Right. I was eating dinner through all the zombie slaying. As soon as lizzie put her hands over Judith's mouth and nose I had to put my plate down.
  • Brazilll
    Brazilll Posts: 503
    Options
    I am waiting for Carol and Darryl to get together again!:blushing:

Darryl needs to have a couple of shirtless scenes, to make up for that long gap between episodes. They owe us at LEAST that.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    According to TWD wiki, Lizzie is 12 or 13. And Beth has turned 18, so we might see her in a romantic story line soon...Darryl, maybe? Too creepy? Not as squicky as when they had Beth and Carl making eyes at each other (>shudder<).
  • FancyPantsFran
    FancyPantsFran Posts: 3,687 Member
    Options
    I hope Rick runs into Carol soon and really needs her help. I think he is a jerk for how he cut her lose like that....Prediction Lizzie killed the sick people and Carol covered it up for her Lizzie little sister is creepy too. I hope Glenn and Maggie find each other again
  • Donnaakamagmid
    Donnaakamagmid Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I am waiting for Carol and Darryl to get together again!:blushing:

Darryl needs to have a couple of shirtless scenes, to make up for that long gap between episodes. They owe us at LEAST that.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Carol is covering for Lizzy. It makes the most sense with what we've seen of them both. Michonne should lop her head off ninja style...after she turns of course :)

That's exactly what I said! Yup
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Be nice to put a spoiler warning on the thread title! ;D

I didn't read too much, thank goodnes! :P
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Be nice to put a spoiler warning on the thread title! ;D

I didn't read too much, thank goodnes! :P

When people are talking about current episodes of a show it should be quite obvious that things that happened in the most recent episode would be discussed.
  • Sag2015
    Options
    I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!! I'm on season 3 (watching it on Netflix) and here I thought Breaking Bad was addicting.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    None of my friends believed me about Judith and Carol but I was spot on with those two predictions.
    I can't believe she tried to kill Judith. I never liked her.

Lizzy is def a girl I have a hard time getting a good read on. I have a gut feeling though that she was the one feeding the rats to the zombies. Don't know why.... just a feeling.

She sees the zombies as the former people that they were. She seems to be holding out hope that humans and zombies can live together.

I'm pretty sure it's Human 101 not to cut off oxygen. It's one thing to cover her mouth, another to cover her mouth and nose.

I also get where you're coming from with the zombie harmony - Herschel, Maggie, and Beth were living under the same assumption... until they were faced with them stampeding their farm. Lizzy knows that they are killers and knows that killing them is the only way to survive, she just doesn't really seem to be concerned with it. I really do think they are trying to paint her as a sociopath and not just a misunderstood little girl.

Um....nope. Kids are not BORN knowing about oxygen. :laugh: :laugh:

I had a baby brother and pulled the same thing with him because he wouldn't stop crying. I was about 8 years old. I couldn't tell how many times Mom had to yell or to come running because of the stuff I tried with my baby bro.

If they are trying to portray her as a sociopath, then either they are confused or have never had a baby sibling. I don't think she is "misunderstood" either. She's a little girl trying to cope, just like her sister, but differently, in her own way.

She's what... 10? 11? You're telling me that at that age, you had no idea that you needed oxygen? Never went swimming?

I stand by what I said (and what many others said) about the kid being a sociopath. Maybe you SHOULD rewatch the episode.
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    I am SO glad I read this thread; I couldn't for the life of me figure out what those things were in the log, and it was too dark for me to make out that Lizzie was killing bunnies. Now that I know what was going on and how they were connected, I'm a little freaked out about that kid!

I was also very happy they bounced around between the surviving groups this week. I was afraid after the first 10 minutes it was going to be an all-Beth episode, which I simply could not have handled immediately after an all-Carl episode. I don't care particularly for either of the performances, but I can cut the kid some slack.

Yay for more Carol! I think running her off was the worst leadership decision Rick has made in the entire storyline, except maybe not killing the Guv'ner when he had the chance.
  • AmykinsCatfood
    AmykinsCatfood Posts: 599 Member
    Options

I'm not convinced she was trying to kill her, just trying to shut her up. She is a little girl, after all.

Her sister shoots a gun right next to her ears and she continues "quieting" the kid. Yeah...

This is a kid who has already shown signs to being a sociopath... feeding the walkers, dissecting rats..
  • Haltermania
    Haltermania Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling Lizzie will kill Carol, Lizzie will see her as a threat later in the show and then no more Carol. I am also excited about the new group that showed up where Glen was and was hilarious what he said to the girl.
  • AmykinsCatfood
    Options
    I am SO glad I read this thread; I couldn't for the life of me figure out what those things were in the log, and it was too dark for me to make out that Lizzie was killing bunnies. Now that I know what was going on and how they were connected, I'm a little freaked out about that kid!

I was also very happy they bounced around between the surviving groups this week. I was afraid after the first 10 minutes it was going to be an all-Beth episode, which I simply could not have handled immediately after an all-Carl episode. I don't care particularly for either of the performances, but I can cut the kid some slack.

Yay for more Carol! I think running her off was the worst leadership decision Rick has made in the entire storyline, except maybe not killing the Guv'ner when he had the chance.

What was in the log? I couldn't tell
  • AmykinsCatfood
    Options
    The only problem with your theory is that Lizzy was also sick and quarantined.

Actually no, she wasn't. At the time only those two were quarantined because they were the only two who were sick.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!! I'm on season 3 (watching it on Netflix) and here I thought Breaking Bad was addicting.

You have plenty of time during the week to catch up!!
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I was glad to see Judith was alive; Lizzy is a threat...I think her sister will die because of her.
    I had a feeling Carol was going to be back; Daryl is becoming cold-blooded and I'm sure if that's good or bad.
    I feel Maggie and Glenn will reunite before one of them dies; Tyrese will evenutally find out what Carol did.

Looking forward to next week's episode.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    None of my friends believed me about Judith and Carol but I was spot on with those two predictions.

Lizzy is def a girl I have a hard time getting a good read on. I have a gut feeling though that she was the one feeding the rats to the zombies. Don't know why.... just a feeling.

She sees the zombies as the former people that they were. She seems to be holding out hope that humans and zombies can live together.

I'm pretty sure it's Human 101 not to cut off oxygen. It's one thing to cover her mouth, another to cover her mouth and nose.

I also get where you're coming from with the zombie harmony - Herschel, Maggie, and Beth were living under the same assumption... until they were faced with them stampeding their farm. Lizzy knows that they are killers and knows that killing them is the only way to survive, she just doesn't really seem to be concerned with it. I really do think they are trying to paint her as a sociopath and not just a misunderstood little girl.

Um....nope. Kids are not BORN knowing about oxygen. :laugh: :laugh:

I had a baby brother and pulled the same thing with him because he wouldn't stop crying. I was about 8 years old. I couldn't tell how many times Mom had to yell or to come running because of the stuff I tried with my baby bro.

If they are trying to portray her as a sociopath, then either they are confused or have never had a baby sibling. I don't think she is "misunderstood" either. She's a little girl trying to cope, just like her sister, but differently, in her own way.

She's what... 10? 11? You're telling me that at that age, you had no idea that you needed oxygen? Never went swimming?

I stand by what I said (and what many others said) about the kid being a sociopath. Maybe you SHOULD rewatch the episode.

Or maybe you should look up the meaning of the word "sociopath." :wink:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling Lizzie will kill Carol, Lizzie will see her as a threat later in the show and then no more Carol.

:laugh: