Not before my coffee!

Options
13»

Replies

• SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Wow, I just do not understand (shakes head).

I guess it just must be priorities.

I am a certified coffee snob. I spend horrendous amounts of money on coffee beans for my blends. My coffee apparatus is top of the line and allows me to set coffee grind, amount of beans, water temperature and water amount. All of the things that affect coffee flavor.

I have never had a cup of coffee that is good as sex at any time of the day, especially the morning!

I'm pretty sure there's a handy dandy timer on that machine. Set that little contraption to ten minutes prior to normal wake up time. Come back and get in bed while nice and caffeinated. Studies show that caffeine improves blood flow. Blood flow makes for fuller, firmer, harder erections. Harder erections means she'll make you bacon after you've done your duty.

If you don't want to read:

Coffee-->Harder Erection-->More Pleasing--->Bacon.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I don't drink coffee... ever. It's gross. So yeah, I'll take the sex, please.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Morning sex? What's that??

I could hold off on the coffee but I would want to brush my teeth.

Morning sex, from what I remember, was always the best sex.

*bites tongue*
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options
    Coffee is morning sex.

lololololllllllllllllllllllll yessssss!
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options

*bites tongue*

*bites lip*
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

*bites tongue*

*bites lip*

:love:
  • SweetLilyR
    SweetLilyR Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Considering that one or both of my kids ends up in bed with us at some point during the night, morning sex is like a white buffalo - heard of, but rarely ever seen.

Someday when the kids grow out of wanting to be in our big comfy bed, morning sex might make an appearance again…but I'm not counting on it as I am NOT a morning person. Those who wake me before 8am face my terrible wrath and reap dire consequences...
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Chooses morning sex over coffee any day.
  • MissSarahAllison315
    Options
    Coffee is morning sex.

QFT!!!!
  • Ranocchia
    Ranocchia Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Coffee - Toothpaste - Being awake enough - Whatever
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Coffee is morning sex.

^ This
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    <---I don't just drink my coffee. I make love to teh coffee.

Fine Print: Do not try this at home, you must be of Latino descent. If you're not sure that you're of Latino descent, look at your button up shirt, have the top three buttons ever been used? If the answer is yes, then no, you're not of Latino blood.
  • Expect_The_Worst
    Options
    I cannot believe the number of people that do not like to wake up to morning sex. The real one. The, 'good morning' whisper in the ear followed by under the covers foreplay and ultimately...as you wipe the sleep from your eyes. Thoughts?

So all you had to do was whisper 'good morning' ?

Im glad I kept my chloroform receipt. Now I can take that back to the store. Thanks for the tip!
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    LOVE it! It's the best way to wake up! No words, just sleepy hands moving all over the place :love:

To the people talking about brushing their teeth first, you're totally missing out on the half-asleep euphoria! Besides, y'all don't have to kiss or even be face-to-face :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.