Help me settle an argument

Options

Replies

• IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    So what is the argument anyway??

I wear business clothes daily. Today is a dress w/ tall black boots w/ heels. I will go home and immediately...
    hey-girl-ryan-gosling.jpg
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I lounge in just a t-shirt with my door locked.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    My family knows that the first thing I do when I come home is put on comfy clothes. Usually yoga/sweatpants and a tee and hoodie. Slippers in winter, flip flops in summer.

I just put a coat on and boots over my pants when I go outside to shovel.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

I wear business clothes daily. Today is a dress w/ tall black boots w/ heels. I will go home and immediately...
    hey-girl-ryan-gosling.jpg

tumblr_m3nkhbucQ21r7yrg0o1_250.gif

BTW, the driveway will be done before you get up here with my Mexican food... so that you can park in it... because I care.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options

I wear business clothes daily. Today is a dress w/ tall black boots w/ heels. I will go home and immediately remove it all and put on pj pants/yoga pants and a t-shirt ... and slippers.

I may wear sweats too much in his presence... If we're not out, I'm in sweats *LOL*

*ETA: yoga pants, t-shirt, whatever.... you get the picture.
    IMO women look 100x sexier in a dress and boots than sweat pants and slippers. When you change the minute you get home it's like you're not even trying to look nice for him. You might as well start farting around him and peeing with the door open because it just kills the mood.

So if he says he likes something don't you want to do it to make him happy?

OMG, I'm not supposed to fart or pee with the door open either????

I'm sooooo screwed!
    That's fine.....if you want him to treat you like one of his bro's
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

I wear business clothes daily. Today is a dress w/ tall black boots w/ heels. I will go home and immediately remove it all and put on pj pants/yoga pants and a t-shirt ... and slippers.

I may wear sweats too much in his presence... If we're not out, I'm in sweats *LOL*

IMO women look 100x sexier in a dress and boots than sweat pants and slippers. When you change the minute you get home it's like you're not even trying to look nice for him. You might as well start farting around him and peeing with the door open because it just kills the mood.

I'm sooooo screwed!

Of course I do!

bros+before+hoes.gif
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    My husband loves me in yoga pants. Always rubs my booty like he's petting a soft kitty.

i have a girlfriend who will not wear ANYTHING other than sweat pants. even if you go to dinner... I'm trying to help her convert to yoga pants on her husband's behalf.

i don't really wear dresses, so i think that my work pants aren't as sexy. not trying to be sexy at work. but when I put on the yoga pants at home, there is a level of sexiness that not everyone gets to see.

like a librarian. don't guys fantasize about librarians? (until they find out she has like 6 cats or something).
  • Roadie2000
    Options

I'm sooooo screwed!

Of course I do!

bros+before+hoes.gif
    Oh I give up, if you don't want any magic or romance in your relationship that's fine with me.
  • cherub_72
    cherub_72 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Work Clothes to Work OUT Clothes to shower...then PJS!!!!! I lounge in my PJs all night. UNLESS...I have somewhere I need to go. Then I will throw on jeans and a hoodie.
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Straight in to joggy bottoms, hoodie and a cosy pair of cow slippers, jewellery off and hair tied up!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I stay in what I am wearing until I decide to take off my pants.

Then at some point I take my socks off at my desk. My dirty secret is the pile of socks under my desk. :(
  • Roadie2000
    Options
    My husband loves me in yoga pants. Always rubs my booty like he's petting a soft kitty.

i have a girlfriend who will not wear ANYTHING other than sweat pants. even if you go to dinner... I'm trying to help her convert to yoga pants on her husband's behalf.

i don't really wear dresses, so i think that my work pants aren't as sexy. not trying to be sexy at work. but when I put on the yoga pants at home, there is a level of sexiness that not everyone gets to see.

like a librarian. don't guys fantasize about librarians? (until they find out she has like 6 cats or something).
    Yoga pants are a little better than jeans, sweat pants, or work slacks IMO. I'm a sucker for any woman in a dress or a skirt though.

I don't think of librarians as sexy anymore, these days I think of old cat ladies who just yell "Shhhhhh" at you.
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    At the end of the day I'm sure the man would pick no clothes over all ;)
  • Expect_The_Worst
    Options
    When you come home from work (assuming you have a day job?), do you get out of your work clothes? What do you put on if you do? What if you have to snowblow?

Tell me your routine.

*cough*sweatpantsforthewin*cough*

h6BBF212F
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I got lost at Blow!!!
  • Srarojas
    Srarojas Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym on my way home every day, so gym clothes... When I get home, it's a shower, then shorts and a tee shirt (or jammies).
  • jlynnm70
    jlynnm70 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Because I get to go to work in Jeans - I typically stay in them until I get ready for bed. Once in a while I get into Pj pants and a tshirt early - but that isn't the norm. IF I have to be dressed up for work for some reason (say a court day) then I change when I get home.