Help me settle an argument

Options
12346»

Replies

• smelius22
    smelius22 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I cannot stand to stay in the clothes I wore to work. Even if the outfit is comfy and cute, it has "work" on it! ewww.. lol

No matter the season, bra comes off and yoga pants go on.

If it's cold, I put on what I call my "feel good sweater".. a mens XXL Adidas sweat shirt, circa 1997, that is completely tattered and has lost all the characteristics necessary to be called a garment. It makes me feel better when I'm sad, sick, cold, whatever. LOVE IT
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    I cannot stand to stay in the clothes I wore to work. Even if the outfit is comfy and cute, it has "work" on it! ewww.. lol
  • walterm852
    walterm852 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Suit and tie off at once, in shorts and t shirt ASAP, if I am going outside, I am in sweatpants. :-)
  • richardheath
    richardheath Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I wear jeans, sneakers and a casual shirt for work. My socks and shoes come off the minute I get in the door. The rest stays on in the winter, although sometimes I may put on jammie bottoms. In the summer, I swap the jeans for shorts when I get home.

As to snow blowing... what is snow?
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    So what is the argument anyway??

I wear business clothes daily. Today is a dress w/ tall black boots w/ heels. I will go home and immediately remove it all and put on pj pants/yoga pants and a t-shirt ... and slippers.

I may wear sweats too much in his presence... If we're not out, I'm in sweats *LOL*

*ETA: yoga pants, t-shirt, whatever.... you get the picture.
    IMO women look 100x sexier in a dress and boots than sweat pants and slippers. When you change the minute you get home it's like you're not even trying to look nice for him. You might as well start farting around him and peeing with the door open because it just kills the mood.

So if he says he likes something don't you want to do it to make him happy?

OMG, I'm not supposed to fart or pee with the door open either????

I'm sooooo screwed!
    That's fine.....if you want him to treat you like one of his bro's

Of course I do!

bros+before+hoes.gif
    Oh I give up, if you don't want any magic or romance in your relationship that's fine with me.

clothes don't make magic.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    So what is the argument anyway??

I wear business clothes daily. Today is a dress w/ tall black boots w/ heels. I will go home and immediately remove it all and put on pj pants/yoga pants and a t-shirt ... and slippers.

I may wear sweats too much in his presence... If we're not out, I'm in sweats *LOL*

*ETA: yoga pants, t-shirt, whatever.... you get the picture.
    IMO women look 100x sexier in a dress and boots than sweat pants and slippers. When you change the minute you get home it's like you're not even trying to look nice for him. You might as well start farting around him and peeing with the door open because it just kills the mood.

So if he says he likes something don't you want to do it to make him happy?

OMG, I'm not supposed to fart or pee with the door open either????

I'm sooooo screwed!
    That's fine.....if you want him to treat you like one of his bro's

Of course I do!

bros+before+hoes.gif
    Oh I give up, if you don't want any magic or romance in your relationship that's fine with me.

clothes don't make magic.
    No but putting in effort does.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Warm days like we are having now. I just slip on a simple sun dress. Cold days or nights, its sweats all the way. :smokin:
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I usually go for jeans and a shirt - rugby or T - unless I'm on the bike or nordic trak. Then it's sweats and a T-shirt then a shower and the bathrobe.

If I'm snow blowing with the tractor it's a blaze orange one piece over the jeans and boots, goggles if the wind is up. Very fashionable.

I really need some awesome coveralls, FTR.

I have an awesome pink pair! Seriously my work clothes come off and the coveralls go on to shovel and then go to my job at the barn. Once I get home for good, it's either yoga pants, or those super soft pajamas in the winter, tank and shorts in the summer, no bra.

I freeze since I lost all my insulation, lol. I also live alone but any man will have to deal with me the way I am.

I don't have any clothes that fit anymore anyway and can't afford new ones.
  • CassandraEldridge
    CassandraEldridge Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I exercise shortly after I'm home from work. So i change to my active wear. Then I take a shower and wear my PJ's.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    If I am not leaving the house again that night, I change into shorts and a t shirt.

Otherwise, I dress for whatever is happening: Biker leathers, workout clothes, dress clothes. I even have a specific jacket for smoking cigars when the boys come over.
  • TrevNiel22
    Options
    day/sometimes night job
    jump in the shower for the most part,
    then put the pjs on.
    then out for a smoke :smokin:
  • nobpmeds
    Options
    bra and shoes go, sweats and t-shirt/sweatshirt on!