What food can't you stop eating once you start?

Options

Replies

• WanderingPomme
    WanderingPomme Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Bread and any kind of pastry. I can eat a whole loaf of bread in one sitting. I love the feeling of sinking my teeth into that bready goodness!
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    For me, it used to be ramen. Now it's chocolate. Right now I can't quit eating Recess Peanut Butter cups.
  • mandyredgreen
    mandyredgreen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Gotta be peanut butter i just can not trust myself with it i tell myself that someone else is actually dipping in the jar when i know quite well that no one in my house likes it and also the one i buy is decieving because it says a tbspoon is 95 cals so i use a little spoon and 100g is around 600 cals....there are 360 grams in a jar and when i eat two little spoons full it seems a third of the jar is gone so its a jar full of contrictions and excuses in the end i can not buy it as a jar will last a day in my cupboard
  • gypsyone96
    Options
    nuts! i don't know why! and they are so damn high in fat!
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Anything chip related
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    tacos.

i could eat 8 to 10 of those things in a sitting. if im having tacos i starve myself through the day to make sure i can fit them in my goals.
  • cheree1969
    cheree1969 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Potato chips. Lay's wavy with Ruffles onion dip...and lay's salt and vinegar. I will eat the whole bag.
  • AleshiaBunting
    AleshiaBunting Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter...right out of the jar with a spoon! I will eat it until I feel sick!
  • Wolverine_Boy
    Options
    Peanut butter and peanuts!
  • ibleedunionblue
    ibleedunionblue Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Ice Cream. Banana Pudding.
  • FMaddyF
    Options
    Provitas with sweet chilli sauce and cream cheese. I have eaten 40 in one sitting before haha
  • pamalamadingdong13
    Options
    Crisps!!! (chips) I cannot leave them alone! :-)
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    peanut butter. so that is why I only buy the single serve portions and pair it with some mini pretzels. when its gone, its gone. I think with anything like chips, crackers, pretzels it helps to first weigh or measure according to the package's recommended serving size Before you eat it. IF you like Cheetos or pringles, etc then take the entire package when you buy them and portion out little baggies for yourself. That way when the baggie is gone, you can make the choice to just be done or grab a second portion. Either way you stayed in control of your food instead of the other way around.
  • ibleedunionblue
    ibleedunionblue Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I find the Peanut Butter posts interesting. I used to LOVE peanut butter. I would eat it with a spoon right out of the jar. But I didnt have any for months. I tried it 2 - 3 times this year,and I really didnt even find the taste satisfying. Good thing, it used to be my go to comfort snack.
  • Azchange
    Azchange Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Pringles. The slogan is horribly true- "once you pop you can't stop!"

Memphis Barbecue.. WHY
  • ilmb87
    ilmb87 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Chips and now peanut butter.
  • Wolverine_Girl
    Options
    Peanut Butter, Oreos, Doritos, peanuts, and cheese puffs.
  • Nissi51
    Nissi51 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Cheetos crunchy cheesies and chips!
  • smanning1982
    smanning1982 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Eeewy gooey cookies, I want to bake cookies so bad and I know I can't eat one or two :( I also have 5 boxes of girl scout cookies in my pantry. 160 calories for 2 cookies :/ I could never eat just 2 so they remain unopened
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Now my current food addiction is chili cheese fritos. I still love and crave flamin' hot Cheetos, but not as much as I love the fritos.