i love fat chubby girls

Options

Replies

• Momjogger
    Momjogger Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    The first couple of pages were pretty entertaining and then went downhill fast...I am attracted to how people are on the inside. There is nothing sexier than kindness, intelligence, humor, good character, and strength. It's that inner light that shines out and that chemistry that cannot be defined that makes attraction spark. It always makes me sad when good people don't know they are beautiful because they don't allow themselves to shine because they are hung up on the mirror or other people's perception of them.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Notice those two skinny girls have to come on and gloat that they are skinny and smoking hot size two girls... and again body shame the fat girls. I bet you two were the meanest *****es in your high school class.

since I now realize I was one of the 2 smoking hot size 2 girls (thank you for that) I would like to explain high school for me to you.... I was in Colorguard, as in twirled a flag. I was underweight and not the most popular girl, so no. I was not some mean girl. In fact, as I am on here, pretty nice and fair to people. I have never had it in me to poke fun of anyone for their weight, size, shape or anything else, because I had it happen to me all too often. I know what it feels like to be made fun of and I never want someone to feel that way at my words. I also never want my kids to think that it is acceptable to make fun of others. I teach them love and tolerance, not body shaming and ignorance.
  • RoseGoldDinosaur
    RoseGoldDinosaur Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I miss Nuttelabrah....

I hear if you say his name 3 times…
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Notice those two skinny girls have to come on and gloat that they are skinny and smoking hot size two girls... and again body shame the fat girls. I bet you two were the meanest *****es in your high school class.

Will you now answer my question regarding saying mean things about people you know nothing about? You said some pretty harsh things about me on the other thread. Why would you say those things when you don't even know me, or Mirey, or Puffy?

That person is also a bad troll.

I'm getting that impression. I went back through the whole thread and can't find anywhere either Mirey or Puffy said they are a size 2, so kind of wondering where that came from.... or that they were skinny and/or smoking hot. She was pretty quick to say some harsh stuff to me and a couple of others on a different thread as well, but dropped that one to come to this one. I've reported her.

I am all for some trolling but these 2 aren't any good at it and aren't funny.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

unless I missed the posts, who came on here and gloated that they were smoking hot size two girls and who shamed who?? I think you like to cause drama.

It was me. I am sorry. I can't help it if I fit in a size 2 and all the rest of you can't. I'm just a mean beach.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    :yawn:
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I miss Nuttelabrah....

I saw where Hersheys is coming out with their own version of chocolate spread

but in their commercial they show it on celery. CELERY! wtf.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    You're the same guy who thinks there's medication for sleep apnea…. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

there is. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

There are no medications to treat obstructive sleep apnea.

The only medications prescribed for individuals with OSA are for CPAP users to help manage their daytime sleepiness.

There are some medications to treat central sleep apnea that work by stimulating breathing. But they are rarely prescribed. These medications are a last resort.

Cool story. Your OP said " You're the same guy who thinks there's medication for sleep apnea". No mention of obstructive. There are medications for sleep apnea.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    lol ,,,,, most of comments are indicator for mental retardation lol

Most of your comments make me think you're typing with your penis, instead of your hands.
    that's because your body is deformed and try to compensate being ignored

Oh. You're speshul aren't you. SMDH! Learn to troll before you make an attempt.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Just for the record, Mirey and puffy ARE hot. But neither are the gloating type. And Mirey is super sweet.

So...
    Options

unless I missed the posts, who came on here and gloated that they were smoking hot size two girls and who shamed who?? I think you like to cause drama.

It was me. I am sorry. I can't help it if I fit in a size 2 and all the rest of you can't. I'm just a mean beach.

Stahp! Gah! :laugh:
    Options
    Just for the record, Mirey and puffy ARE hot. But neither are the gloating type. And Mirey is super sweet.

So...

thank you, kindly. :blushing:
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    in before the lock and want this on my feed
  • EHisCDN
    EHisCDN Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    b6a4660ce4aa4419a4f60aeb175a17c1.jpg
    I like Benedict Cumberbatch and want to have his littel Sherlock-Khan babies...

and I give no flying-(insert plurative inapporpriate language here) as to how creepy that makes me.

I have similar thoughts... I love this gif :D
  • TheSwollMinister
    TheSwollMinister Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    h87F5DCDA
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options

nice try, but couldnt be farther from the truth.
    mirey and puffy are 2 amazingly helpful individuals. you'll see (since you clearly haven't already).

the comment was geared more toward not wanting to be sought after by the OP.
    sorry you missed it. :flowerforyou:
    100% agree. Even though I would hazard a troll...

Its kinda funny, because we not once claimed to be smoking hot, but thank you guys.
    :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessWarior
    PrincessWarior Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    LOL :laugh:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Will you now answer my question regarding saying mean things about people you know nothing about? You said some pretty harsh things about me on the other thread. Why would you say those things when you don't even know me, or Mirey, or Puffy?

That person is also a bad troll.

I'm getting that impression. I went back through the whole thread and can't find anywhere either Mirey or Puffy said they are a size 2, so kind of wondering where that came from.... or that they were skinny and/or smoking hot. She was pretty quick to say some harsh stuff to me and a couple of others on a different thread as well, but dropped that one to come to this one. I've reported her.

Just don't rise to her or the OPs bait. They are just trying to get a reaction. It's obvious to everyone that they are trolling (or trying) hard.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Between this thread and a post by someone else in a "cry for help" thread that just said "IDIOT!" that are still up hours later, I'm now completely convinced that all of the mods are away today.
  • PrincessWarior
    PrincessWarior Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    lol ,,,,, most of comments are indicator for mental retardation lol

Most of your comments make me think you're typing with your penis, instead of your hands.

I'm going to have to try that.
    JC that was funny..........
This discussion has been closed.