Hydroxycut Hardcore, how many pills should I take a day?

Options

Replies

• jennycina93
    jennycina93 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I will tell you from experience, do not take them. I took those pills once because I thought there was a magic solution to weight loss (which there is not, just eat at a deficit). Those pills made me shaky and made my heart race like crazy. If you do decide to take the pills after reading our comments, then please be careful.
  • pecantan09
    pecantan09 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Don't take any!!!
  • Amanda_Gx6
    Amanda_Gx6 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    None. But if you're going to ignore everyone replying to this thread and do it anyway then follow the instructions on the bottle.

But in all seriousness return the stuff and do it the right way. Use that $20-$30 towards a personal training session.
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    Options
    None.

/Thread.

Rigger

+ 1
  • Willpwr33
    Options
    drink lots of water with that it can make you dehydrated
  • YorriaRaine
    YorriaRaine Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    You came to the WRONG place to ask about that kinda crap product. You will get a universal no from anybody that cares even remotely about your health. MFP is full of brutally honest people looking out for you.

Stop taking it. Seriously. Count your calories, weigh your food, exercise, eat back exercise calories (at least 50%), done.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    zero.
  • lazydanthaman
    lazydanthaman Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    i-feel-like-im-taking-crazy-pills.gif
  • Sarah4fitness
    Sarah4fitness Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    EH, take one a day if you want. Two a day may keep you up at night, which isn't fun if you want to sleep. Just know that taking them won't help you lose fat, or lose weight. They're a highly caffeinated placebo, you can't take a pill instead of exercising and eating properly and expect it to work. Sorry. They'll give you a buzz, that's about it. Expensive-*kitten* buzz, if you ask me.
  • HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    This is my second day taking Hydroxycut Hardcore. Yesterday I only took one. I felt fine and today (right now) I only took one. It says I should take 2 today but im nervous and want to hear other opinions.

Idk. Ripped Fuel killed my high school friend in the past so...I tend to avoid OTC, unregulated stimulants.
  • angelamangus1
    angelamangus1 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Don't put things in your body that make you nervous :flowerforyou:

^^This!
  • anabet88
    anabet88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    If it sounds too good to be true it usually is....don't believe it.... listen to all the advice given here.
  • iAmStarStuff27
    iAmStarStuff27 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hydroxycut Hardcore -

Better than cocaine, amphetamine, methamphetamine, methylphenidate and mdma

See how easily you can "Drop up to 3 dress sizes inside of a week"
  • IVMarkIV
    IVMarkIV Posts: 116
    Options
    I seem to recall something about liver failure and clay colored stools a few years back
    FDA only has power to withdrawal a dangerous supplement, all the supplement company has to do is reformulate the product ever so slightly...say change one excipient or make a new name for the same proprietary blend

Good old coffee works just fine
  • SCV34
    SCV34 Posts: 2,048 Member
    Options
    Just say no!This will not end well!
  • Amanda_Gx6
    Amanda_Gx6 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1204119-one-year-in-125-pounds-gone-never-to-be-found-again

^^ Commenting again because I just read this thread and maybe it will inspire you to ditch those nasty "supplements"
    This was all her. Request her as a friend, learn from her. This is what you want to do
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I'll add one more vote for 0.

Please listen to the advice of the majority on this and not the one or two who are encouraging you to take them. They just are not good for you!
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    stick to one til it doesn't give you a boost. just don't exceed the warnings(just cycle off if your tolerance gets that high)

Um, no. Don't tell her to take a stupid diet pill that isn't going to help her lose weight and could potentially harm her internal organs and even cause an arrhythia. Seriously?

OP, eat a calorie deficit and get moving. That's what works. Not pills.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    stick to one til it doesn't give you a boost. just don't exceed the warnings(just cycle off if your tolerance gets that high)

Um, no. Don't tell her to take a stupid diet pill that isn't going to help her lose weight and could potentially harm her internal organs and even cause an arrhythia. Seriously?

OP, eat a calorie deficit and get moving. That's what works. Not pills.

QFT.

Hepatotoxicity via hydroxycut is a really lame way to die. :(
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Yup, none.